⍻ Crime Scene Photos
⍻ Letter from Felix
⍻ Letter from Penny
⍻ Letter from Penny to Felix
⍻ Marionette Cross
⍻ Missing Persons Report
⍻ Newspaper Clipping
⍻ Penny's Painting
⍻ Report from Agent Kelly
⍻ Second Chance Letter
Crime Scene Photos
- Penny took these photos after she killed her husband and child. She then hid them before being caught.
- She sent them to us as mementos.
- *The writers decided to not depict photos of dead children, therefore we only see Gregory's hand and arm while we see Kenny's head and bullet wound.
- The keychain depicting the Mona Lisa is a gift from Penny from Paris.
Letter from Felix
- Felix has no idea we were the ones who got Penny released!
- With all this "thorough investigating" going on, I hope they never link the breach back to us. It would be linked to Vernon, since we used his credentials to hack into the system.
- He signs his letter with "Audis dicis veritas" which translates to "Hearing is truth".
Letter from Penny
- In the last two sentences of the first paragraph, certain letters are bolded.
- This is a Francis Bacon (Baconian) code. The clue is "France is".
- The way this code will work is by replacing every bolded letter with "B" and every non-bolded letter with "A", beginning after the colon. Group into sets of five letters.
- Solving this code gives us a website.
- I effin' knew it. Penny did commit the murders and we set her free.
- She admits how she manipulated and strung us along, like a marionette without strings.
Letter from Penny to Felix
- Penny wrote to Felix from Paris?
- She gives him so many clues to track her down and even implicates us in the process.
- In this letter, Penny reveals that it was Felix who was the "beneficiary" paying off Kingsley and other officials to drop her case.
- Why in the world is she still claiming her innocence?
- She sent us photographic proof of her crimes.
- Penny sent this as a symbol of how she used us as a marionette to gain her freedom, despite her guiltiness.
Missing Persons Report
- This report is for Angela Hartwell!
- Was I right that Penny paid her a little visit!?
- Last known activity was that she might stop by her brother's house.
- Did she happen to go there at the same time Penny stopped by?
- The report states Angela owned a gray Toyota Prius, the same vehicle Penny was witnessed driving and abandoned at the airport.
- This article is about Penny's escape and the town's reaction.
- Angela couldn't be reached for comment...
- Wouldn't it be lovely if Penny had paid her a visit and shut that bitch up for good?
- This is Penny's final painting. It contains another Morse code message.
- Once decoded, reading from left to right at a 90-degree angle, the message reads:
- "FROM MY HURDLES MAN AND CHILD"
Report from Agent Kelly
- This is a memo from Agent Klyde Kelly to Felix.
- Penny cleaned out Gregory's savings fund set up by Kenny and Angela.
- So, she did have access to it the entire time.
- Penny purchased a tarp and garbage bags.
- To dispose of a body?
Second Chance Letter
- The facility acknowledges that Penny is gone.
- They wish us to keep silent publicly but let them know if we hear from her.
- Well, guess what? We heard from her again.
- But will we report it to LFoA? No.
Penny in Paris
- The URL for this website can be found by solving the hidden code in Penny's letter.
- This is Penny's blog site from Paris.
- She reveals that she left Angela's body in the car when she ditched it at the airport.
- Why was this fact left out of Kelly's report to Felix?
- And she even posts a pic of the body in the trash bags and tarp she purchased at Luna's General Store. The nerve of this woman!
- This is the only pic on the blog that can be clicked on to reveal a more colorful detailed rendering.
- Calling the phone number at the bottom of the blog site sends us to Penny's voicemail.
- Penny speaks some sentences in French. Translated, she is saying:
- "I am finally free. I killed my husband and my son, both of them, it was me. And I regret nothing."
- "Goodbye, my friend."