⍻ COBRA Memo
⍻ Financial Document
⍻ Jigsaw Puzzle
⍻ Letter from Kingsley
⍻ Letter from Penny
⍻ Note from Sven
⍻ Penny's Painting
⍻ Playing Card
⍻ Second Chance Letter
- This shows that Penny became listless and purposely failed the test.
- A lot of people are being paid off by this "beneficiary"...
- The statement shows that Kingsley was given $3,000 for his unwilling cooperation.
- There is writing on the back of some of the pieces.
- Assemble the puzzle upside down in order to piece the message together for reading.
- The writing is in French and written backward.
- The mirror Penny gave us can be used to read it correctly.
- Turn the puzzle so that the words are upside down.
- Penny gave us a double-sided mirror compact for a reason.
- Hold the opened mirror in front of the puzzle, so you can see the reflected words.
- In the reflection, you will be able to read the message right-side-up, left to right.
- The message reads: "Oublier le temps des malentendus et le temps perdu".
- Translated into English: "forget time misunderstandings and lost time".
- Googling "Oublier le temps des malentendus et le temps perdu" brings us to a song: "Ne Me Quitte Pas" by Jaques Brel.
- Ne Me Quitte Pas is French for "Do Not Leave Me".
- Penny has been abandoned by everyone else around her and is fearing the loss of us as well.
Letter from Kingsley
- Kingsley explains how he was "ordered" to drop Penny's case, despite him being on the winning track.
- Why was he forced to discontinue representing Penny?
- Who doesn't want to see her redeemed?
Letter from Penny
- "Hanging by an ear"?
- Why does she use this expression?
- It's usually "hanging by a thread"...
- "Madder than a puffed toad"... 🤣
- Penny explains a bit about what's happened with her "allies": Kingsley and Vernon.
- The mirror can be used to read the written message on the back of the jigsaw puzzle.
Note from Sven
- To solve the puzzle on the back of Sven's card, make note of his last sentence.
- "Always advance from the beginning of the suit."
- Taking the first letter of each suit, shift forward from that letter by the number in that box.
- For example, the first box is an 8 of spades.
- The first letter of the suit (spades) is "S". So, you would shift 8 letters forward from "S", resulting in "A".
- Jack = 11, Queen = 12, King = 13
- Once decoded, the message reads:
- "AUTHORIZATION CODE IS DAYBREAK. ONCE FRIEND ENTERS CODES, RELEASE ORDERS WILL TRIGGER. GOOD LUCK, PENNY."
- This one is of a vulture.
- Once decoded, the Morse code in this painting reads:
- "THE LIFE I EARNED"
- It is a Queen of Hearts.
- Penny used to be Sven's Queen of Hearts. Now she wants to be ours.
- The letter "T" is drawn on the back of this card.
- This is a hint at how to solve the puzzle on the back of Sven's note.
- After shifting correctly, the Queen of Hearts results in "T".
Second Chance Letter
- This letter explains that Vernon was "let go" because he "failed to meet LFoA's standards of performance and conduct".
...Listening Friends of America Second Chance
- We will be attempting to fill out the "General Form".
- The information needed will be obtained from all the clues we've been provided up to this point.
Authorized Staff User Credentials
- Username: I-976-VL
- Password: hackeysack23
- Inspector Number: I-976-VL
- Patient Number: 12279
- Case Number: 291874143
- Current Location (Facility) (Number): 044404
- Sequence: None
- Reason: 34/8769
- Initial: 589022
- Current: 0008
Remedy of Change
- Destination (Facility) (Number): 090009
- Two-Digit Cycle Code: 45
- Four-Digit Index: 2005
- Entering the information correctly and submitting the form gives us the message that Penny will be released on the next available shuttle.
- How much you wanna bet in the final episode, we learn that we just reprieved an actual murderer and she wasn't innocent at all...