⍻ COBRA Memo
⍻ Cross-stitch Panel
⍻ Cross-stitch Pattern
⍻ FSTDM Page
⍻ Letter from Penny
⍻ Magazine Page
⍻ Note from Patient 7166
⍻ Penny's Painting
⍻ Postcard Copy
⍻ Second Chance Letter
⍻ Stuffed Pig
- A reference to JWJ from Awakening! (1618)
- Based on information in Penny's letter about Kohler, is it safe to assume that proctor 34 was Dr. Kohler?
- If so, Penny was right. He done effed up and shit the bed.
- Using the needle, yarn, and the color key at the bottom of Penny's letter, completing the panel reveals a message:
- "PRIORITY ONE THERAPY NONE"
- This is a gift from Penny, to share in the arts and crafts the facility had her doing.
- Ugh, this thing reads like stereo instructions. 😁
Letter from Penny
- Penny says she doesn't think Kingsley is trying hard enough in her case.
- I don't think he is either.
- Penny said "High five" at the end of a sentence.
- High fives are mentioned again when Penny speaks of Sven.
- Counting every fifth word in the next paragraph reveals a message:
- "Kohler is listening friends hired psych enforcement help me use Vernon's form"
- Did Penny mean to put an extra "is" in the beginning of the fourth paragraph?
- Why does she only include two dots in her ellipses?
- Kenny always wanted a dog, but he got a pig instead? That makes no sense...
- Did she seriously just say Kenny manipulated her into having a child?
- Penny talks about her paintings and waiting until she finishes them all "to see the bigger picture"?
- I wonder if we'll be able to piece them together once we collect all of them.
- In the postscript, Penny uses the word "two" instead of "to".
- What could this allude to?
- Penny gives us the color key for the cross-stitch pattern she gave us.
- All but two of the codes are letters. Two are purely numbers.
- The travel ad sports Thailand as one of their getaway locations, the same as the postcard.
- The article on the other side is about Dr. Kohler.
- If Kohler is the head psychologist in Boise, Idaho, what the heck is he doing in Texas?
- This is used to thread the yarn into the cross-stitch panel.
Note from Patient 7166
- Pay attention to the salutation: "HIGH FIVE BUDDY". Penny also mentioned "high five" in her letter.
- This note uses the same coded message key as her letter.
- Counting every fifth word of the message body reveals a hidden message:
- "I hope you are getting someone to put the numbers in the form that is the only way you are getting out of here".
- Rotating the painting 90 degrees to the right reveals a Morse code.
- The decoded message reads:
- "I DESERVE MORE"
- Kenny went traveling without Penny?
- Was this before or after Gregory was born?
- Why didn't he bring her with him?
- Why was this "seized" as evidence?
- Is it considered motivation on Penny's part to kill Kenny?
Second Chance Letter
- Vernon is, like, very unprofessional in his writing. What is he, like, a surfer dude wannabe?
- Penny mentions this in her letter, relating how instead of a dog, the late Kenny had gotten a pig. However, she did not say how she came about it or why she had it.
- Penny only gave us brown and yellow yarn.
- The label has quite a few misspellings. Are these intentional?
- Advamced instead of advanced
- Envionment instead of environment