Aaron de Vaille Letter
- In this letter, Aaron reveals he does not consider himself equal to other members of the cult. It appears he views himself at a higher prestige than even JWJ himself.
- The key to solving this message is hidden in the stamp at the bottom of Aaron de Vaille's letters.
- By making a 5x5 grid across the design, the patterns for all letters except Z are revealed.
- The decoded message reads:
- "MY CHOICE IS MY OWN. IT WAS THE WOLF WHO ATE THE AGING GODS. CAN YOU GO FIND THE SCRAPS I LEFT OVER?"
- Lay this print over the map screenshot from Episode 3.
- The points of the wolf constellation align with Aaron de Vaille's hidden trail.
- It can also be laid upon the star chart from Awakening Episode 1 to reveal an overlapping of constellations.
Handwritten Note from Bob
- Bob is pointing to his website and reveals a key in this note.
Heck on Wheels Business Card
- This is Bob's business card. It gives us a website address.
John William James Letter
- The font is much larger in this letter than any previous letters from JWJ.
- The "fi" is scrunched again, just as it was in Awakening Episode 2.
- JWJ is not pleased with Aaron de Vaille's recent actions.
- JWJ speaks of possession.
- This resembles an animal eye.
- Maybe a wolf's eye?
- The letter now states the protection and secrecy is per His prerogatives instead of theirs.
- Obviously, JWJ has gotten to them also.
Heck on Wheels
- Upon visiting this website, it seems very simple but there is a hidden link. The key to finding this link is revealed in Bob's handwritten note. There is a very tiny, faint image in the lower-right corner of the black section at the bottom of the website. Clicking on this will bring you to a password-protected page.
- The password is:
Whispers from Theodorus
- Search for