⍻ Aaron de Vaille Letter
⍻ Employee of the Month Flyer
⍻ Facebook Screenshot
⍻ Happy Balloon Activity
⍻ John William James Letter
⍻ Map Screenshot
⍻ Newspaper Article
⍻ Rune Message
⍻ Talaria Letter
⍻ Website Profile Screenshot
Aaron de Vaille Letter
- In this letter, Aaron de Vaille introduces himself to us and discusses 3 choices for his sacrifice to complete his transformation.
Employee of the Month Flyer
- The woman in this flyer, Catherine Hill, is referenced in Aaron de Vaille's accompanying letter.
- According to the letter, Aaron seems to have no ill feelings toward Catherine.
- This is a screenshot of John Blaine's employee spotlight on the Listening Friends of America Facebook page.
Happy Balloon Activity
- We are meant to cut out the hot air balloons and cut along the dotted line, then place the two pieces together.
- This gives us a word to search for on the Whispers from Theodorus website: "Electiones", which is Latin for "choices".
- Search using the word electiones and use "choices" as the password.
John William James Letter
- JWJ talks of heading farther west and cleaning up the mess his disciples have made along the way.
- Does he plan to eliminate them as he eliminated Jacob Nilson?
- JWJ references how Aaron de Vaille was transferred from Darlington because of his correspondences with JWJ.
- This is a map for the Garden of Gods in Colorado Springs, CO. It is slightly altered from the original map.
- The original map shows a person on horseback in the "yield to" symbol, while the screenshot shows a person walking a dog.
- There is also an extra trail added to the screenshot map that is not on the original.
- This article relays the disappointment JWJ found in Cleo. She killed a complete stranger, but she was caught by the authorities. She was sloppy. JWJ does not like sloppiness.
- Using the Viking runic alphabet to translate, the message reads: "I LIC XE LIST PIC WIZLY XE HISTORYAN WIL NO".
- Phonetically, the message reads as: "I LIKE THE LIST. PICK WISELY. THE HISTORIAN WILL KNOW."
- This letter reads the exact same as the previous two Talaria letters.
Website Profile Screenshot
- This is the profile of Clarissa Hatherly, who is referenced in Aaron de Vaille's accompanying letter.
- According to the letter, Aaron dislikes Clarissa for "airing her dirty laundry" on social media.