- After comparing the scratched-out words at the bottom of the second scanned diary page to the passage from "The Blue House", the words "defeat the dark" will be clarified.
- This phrase can be found in this blog.
- Clicking on the phrase "defeat the dark" will reveal a hidden puzzle. While it may appear as the puzzle from the "Yarrow" blog at first, it will turn into a black screen with a semaphore code that somehow loops around and around when you scroll either up or down to the edge of the page.
- The decoded message reads:
- I AM THE GLEAMING DARKNESS THAT DEVOURS YOU WILL KNOW ME AND DESPAIR NOT FOR IN MY HOLLOW LAND THERE IS NO LIGHT THAT SHINES WILL DISPEL ME FROM THE ENDLESS LABYRINTH THAT ENCIRCLES ALL FOR IN MY HOLLOW LAND