⍻ Black Candle
⍻ Doctor's Memo
⍻ Door Rubbing
⍻ Journey to the Mountaintop
⍻ Letter from Grace
⍻ Letter from Kayla
⍻ Scanned Diary Pages
⍻ Shadow Vista
⍻ Twine + Beads
- Light this candle and hold it up to the shadow vista at the correct position after having placed the pieces correctly to reveal an image.
- Maybe the doctor is like Isabella in the beginning stages of her possession.
- He is not aware of something being inside of him, writing hidden messages and taking him on "sleepwalking" adventures at night.
- There is a green triangle (the same color that held hidden messages in Episodes 1 and 2).
- By placing the triangular tip of the prism from Episode 2 over the green triangle and looking from the correct angles, two messages can be read.
- "I need the life of Grace"
- "I want to hurt myself"
- This is a rubbing Grace made of the message carved into her door. It is a semaphore code, same as the tree rubbing from Episode 1.
- The decoded message reads:
- "NOT LONG NOW"
Journey to the Mountaintop
- This excerpt reveals the correct positions in which to place the vista shadow cutouts.
Letter from Grace
- Grace mentions a message carved in her door. She has sent us a rubbing.
- Grace, again, expresses her disdain for the good doctor, only allowing him to continue "treating" Isabella to avoid invoking his suspicion.
- Grace speaks of the utensils she sent us in this package and their intended uses.
- In this letter, Grace gives us a hint as to which blog on the website can be accessed this episode.
- The password-protected blog is:
Letter from Kayla
- This is a letter written by Kayla in an attempt to reach out to Grace. Grace never read the letter and sent it straight to us.
- In this letter, Kayla reveals that the hidden messages on the password-protected blogs are, indeed, from Isabella.
Scanned Diary Pages
- At one point, Isabella refers to herself in the third person before scratching the word out and correcting herself.
- Were the pages written after she began being possessed?
- The handwriting is sloppier and rushed, as if written by someone inhabiting Isabella's body.
- Isabella once again references "Arawn", her special friend.
- Isabella wrote a quote from the last line of "The Blue House" excerpt from Episode 1.
- "The moon was a big white hole in the sky."
- This sentence is used in solving the code in a hidden page on the website.
- Following the order provided in the "Journey to the Mountaintop" excerpt, place the cutouts on the mountain as follows:
- The bird with the pale beak
- The animal with the bushy tail
- The dark bird
- The oak tree branch
- Holding the lit black candle to the bottom point of the mountain, the shape of a deer will appear.
- "Deer" is the password for the password-protected blog entry we can access this episode.
Twine + Beads
- Grace says the twine was imbued with rosemary.
- "Rosemary" is the password-protected blog we can access this episode.