- *I love the black envelope. Wish I could get my hands on a few of these.
- The note describes a ritual to be performed using the included deck of cards.
Charlotte's Divine Chronicle Entry
- There are tiny numbers written around the border of this entry. This is a sort of book cipher.
- Starting at the top-middle, at the Radiant Mountain symbol, work your way counterclockwise (left). Count that many letters into Charlotte's entry.
- Once decoded, the message reads:
- "Radiant Mountain life show me"
Deck of Cards
- The deck of cards is meant to be used in conjunction with the "Divination Ritual", which provides instructions, as well as the note enclosed in the "Assignment Envelope".
- The Chinese characters on the one card read:
- Using the deck of cards, follow the instructions to perform this ritual.
- The eye mask is intended to be used during the meditation audio. Michael refers to it as a "visual deprivation mask".
- *There is nothing better than the feel of a new eye mask, so comfy.
Letter from Daniel
- In this letter, Daniel proclaims that nothing in existence is inherently evil, evil is in the eye of the beholder.
- In the second to the last paragraph, Daniel uses the word "hear" instead of "here".
- Why? Does he want us to listen to, or hear, something?
- Dilis is a Philippine anchovy.
- What does he mean by this after the break will reach the next stepping stone?
- "Dilis" is the password for a quiz on the Radiant Mountain website.
Meditation Card with Pin
- This card directs us to the Squirrel Meditation.
Elderly Man Found with No Memories
- Was this man part of the cult and completing his "hollowing"? No "smartphone"? Really, can't just say no phone? Not everyone has a smartphone in this day and age, especially someone at his age, it isn't to be expected.
Missing Journalist Baffles Law Enforcement Officers
- Was this journalist following the Radiant Mountain cult? ALL HAIL STEPHEN KING! Could this journalist be the elderly man from the other newspaper clipping?
W. Virginia Student Claims to Have Witnessed Satanic Murder
- Since there is no proof the woman was Elin Young, could it have been Rachel during her "hollowing"?
- This poster aids in unlocking content on the Radiant Mountain Survivors blog site.