⍻ Bead Bracelet with Explanation
⍻ Handwritten Note
⍻ Letter from Frederick
⍻ Meditation Coupon
⍻ Prayer Card
⍻ Radiant Mountain Flyer
⍻ Veridiction of Raven Welgram III
Bead Bracelet with Explanation
- The bracelet I received had a combination of gold (clear) and rose (pinkish) beads.
- According to the accompanying explanation:
- Gold holds the warmth we feel beneath the ever-burning peak.
- Rose holds the love we feel for both our Family and the Divine.
- My head hurts...
- The note is addressed to "Orphan".
- Are we "Orphan"?
- All the words in the quoted text are capitalized. Reading only the first letters of the words gives us:
- This is actually a website for Radiant Mountain Survivors.
- The password for the website is: DT8996.
- This is repeated twice towards the bottom of the note, meaning it must be important.
- The headphones can be used to listen to the meditation track referenced on the meditation coupon.
Letter from Frederick
- This serves as an introductory letter. Frederick invites us to join the community on their website.
- This coupon directs us to a website, and instructs us to enter code "FAWN" for a free virtual meditation workshop.
- Following these instructions leads us to an audio file.
- The card instructs us to pause at the closing of each line.
- Pay special attention to the last letter of each line. A hidden message is revealed:
- "BOW TO ME"
Radiant Mountain Flyer
- This is a run-of-the-mill flyer displaying all that Radiant Mountain has to offer members.
- This document also leads to their website.
Veridiction of Raven Welgram III
- In this pamphlet, the hierarchy tiers are clarified. Everyone starts out as a Fawn. When they have learned the basic ways of the commune, they graduate.
- During the audio track, there are three times where a garbled voice can be heard.
- 4:13 - 4:22 → after the narrator says "I will listen deeply and sincerely."
- 6:22 - 6:24 → after the narrator says "I am an eternal soul."
- 7:18 - 7:28 → after the narrator says "The truth will be understood."
- Is Radiant Mountain a freaking commune, a.k.a. cult?!?
- Despite trying to pick the most "negative" answers in the survey, I was still accepted into the community.
- Radiant Mountain seems to consist of hierarchy tiers:
- Is the Divine like He Who Walks Behind the Rows? 😏
Take Our Survey to Become a Fawn
- Correct Answers
- What are you seeking with Radiant Mountain? → C - Truth
- What do you like most about being in nature? → B - How connected I feel to everything
- Do you ever feel overwhelmed by the demands of your life? → D - I long for an escape
- Do you ever feel lonely in a crowd of people? → A - Yes, I long for a sense of community
- Do people like you? → B - I have no reason to think otherwise
- Do you ever wonder if people actually care about you? → C - I prefer to focus on caring about other people
- Are you worthy of love? → A - I want to be
- Would you trust your elders to make decisions for you? → A - I trust the wisdom of my elders more than my own
- What is the best way to learn? → B - Repetition
- When you are lost, where do you seek wisdom? → C - Within the Mountain
Radiant Mountain Survivors
- Holy Reading, Batman!
- According to one poster, they were drugged on a daily basis.
- Is every person being dosed, whether willingly or not?
- The same poster mentions how Frederick seemed sadder and was reluctant to give his recommendation for this participant to become a Sparrow.
- Does Frederick want out but is unable/not sure how to leave the commune?
- One other poster mentions wondering if the water supply was being drugged.
- So, that could be how Radiant Mountain is drugging the entire community unbeknownst to the members.
- Another poster mentions being served "medicine" regularly with his meals.
- There is definite drugging going on at this place. Keep everyone docile and brainwashed.
- I believe there is also subliminal messaging going on at Radiant Mountain.
- The garbled voice within the meditation audio track
- Members stating a feeling of euphoria after meditations
- Static on TVs...
- Wow, there is even a post from DT8996!
- Could this poster be the one who sent us the handwritten note!?
- This poster mentions his daughter is "way more interested in getting her pictures on the website and portraying our Sanctuary in a positive light".
- This poster is Charlotte Thomas's father!
- In this post, he explicitly states he is looking for someone to infiltrate Radiant Mountain (that's us!).
- It is possible all locked content is meant to be unlocked in future episodes...