⍻ Ami Letter
⍻ Character Notes
⍻ Field Journal Page
⍻ Luggage Tag
⍻ PI Letter
⍻ Trap Sensor Log
⍻ Weekly Report
- Ami says she found bloody gauze. This is what was used to get the DNA samples on DeviantTracker.
- This document was written by Lillian.
- She highlights shots she has and shots she needs (from the storyboard we received in Episode 3).
Field Journal Page
- Someone is quite the artist...
- This page was written by Emma, the "animal rights" expedition member.
- This is a tag for a trip to Anchorage, Alaska from Denver, Colorado on May 4th.
- On the back is a code written in the rabbit track Morse code.
- Once deciphered, the messages read:
- "TAKE TOBY ON HIKE. I NEED A BREAK."
- "FINE. YOU OWE ME."
- When compared to other documents, it can be deduced that the first message is from Emma and the second message is from Rusty.
- Michelle suggests that we go back and review past materials Ami has sent us.
- She also gives us the new password for the website.
Trap Sensor Log
- The trap in L33 was reset at 10:11 pm. An image of the suspect was picked up on the camera in F15 at 10:15 pm.
- Since Rusty is the only one who deals with traps, it is safe to assume that he was not the individual captured on the infrared camera and can be eliminated as a suspect.
- This was found inside Toby's backpack.
- It was found in Region 3A, L06.
- Inside the wallet is Toby's student ID card.
- There is also a slip of paper (tucked into one of the card slots in the wallet I received). It is printed on label paper.
- It is a message written to Toby, telling him to go to Echo Cavern at twilight under the guise of a "shot of a lifetime".
- I wonder what the "incident" was.
- "Lillian has been a joy to work with."
- What?! Seriously? How?
- This report suggests that the Morse code written on the back of the luggage tag was directed to and responded to by Rusty.
Moon Summit Case
- This is the sample from the bloody gauze Ami sent to Michelle, as well as Ami's zoology samples for comparison.
- The partial DNA sample of the unknown specimen is an exact match to the Canada Lynx sample.
- In Rusty's field interview from Episode 1, he says he went to reset a trap and was scratched by a Canada Lynx. He had to bandage it when he returned to base camp.
- This means that the human male DNA on the gauze was Rusty's and the unknown DNA was the Canada Lynx.
Whitlock University Portal
- Documents and Files
- Documentary Reviews
- Apparently, Lillian has always been a horrible documentarian.
- Documentary Reviews
- Conrad Wildingham
- Emma Clarkson
- Lillian Walker
- N̶i̶g̶e̶l̶ ̶R̶i̶c̶c̶i̶
- Expedition team at dinner.
- Trap was triggered in L33.
9:00 PM - 10:15 PM
- Time frame of Toby Mendia's death.
9:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Toby Mendia left the campsite for unknown reasons.
- Rusty Tudlik checked on a trap east of the camp.
- Lillian Walker left the campsite alone to take "documentary photographs".
- Emma Clarkson accompanied Rusty Tudlik in checking his trap.
- Trap was reset in L33.
- A figure was picked up by infrared on Trail Cam F15.
- A figure was picked up by infrared on Trail Cam F26.
- A figure was picked up by infrared on Trail Cam I30.
- Weekly Report saved on laptop by Nigel Ricci.
Who is innocent?
- Russell Tudlik