The Moon Summit Mystery
- Ami Letter
- Feline Bone
- Injury Report
- Termination Memo
- Textbook Page
- Weekly Report
- Moon Summit Case
- Who is innocent?
Ami provides us with the new desktop password.
She's uploaded another audio file for us.
- Of course, Lillian was the only one to use hers.
There is a new version of the assignment.
- Michelle wants us to eliminate another suspect.
This was found inside the lab tent.
When compared to the animal identification chart provided in the "Tools" section of Michelle's website, this jawbone is very similar to the Canadian Lynx but it does not match up with the measurements...
This was found between two tents.
There does not appear to be anything inside (got me thinking back to the 1934 Premium Case...).
This was used to sneak alcohol into the camp and provided to Toby to instigate the argument between him and Emma.
On the bottom of the flask are engraved the initials C.W.
- This flask belonged to Conrad.
- Was he the one to furnish alcohol to Toby? Why would he do that?
This document describes the altercation between Toby and Emma.
This lines up exactly with Lillian's storyboard.
Nigel says Lillian pulled out her camera to film the event, while Conrad just sat and watched.
This is a photograph of waterfalls.
On the back is the message:
- "Reminder: Add golden hour footage to Segment 3"
- This is in Lillian's handwriting.
This photo was most likely taken while Lillian was hiking and practicing her voice-over.
There is only one waterfall on the map, on the very opposite side of where Toby's body was found.
- This means Lillian cannot be the killer...
This is a receipt for a 5-month permit (prepaid) dated 5/4/18 at 2:13 PM valid through 10/3/18.
On the back are two coded messages. These can be solved using the same quadrant method as the postcard message in Episode 3.
See Figure 1
Once decoded, the message reads:
- A̶u̶g̶ ̶3̶1̶
- ENACT PLAN
The handwriting doesn't match that of any we've seen so far, so I can only assume it belongs to Conrad.
- What did he have planned?
- And why was the date crossed out?
This letter is dated approximately 2 years before the Alaskan expedition began.
It is a letter from the University Dean confirming Emma's being shit-canned.
These are notations that Emma made while planning a petition.
- She wanted suitable habitat for the Ghost Lynx, so this must have happened shortly before/during the time of the expedition.
Right away, Lillian was putting Toby in danger to get her way, with no regard for his safety.
Lillian is practicing her voiceover.
- She alludes that the commentary was created before the actual planned event she is referring to.
- Everything is staged with her...
This recording was made the day of Toby's murder, 9-something PM.
- Most likely around 9:48 PM, when she took the photograph of the waterfalls.
- She was hiking and headed toward rushing water.
- When the top bar is toggled all the way down, this eliminates Lillian's voice and all we hear is her getting closer to rushing water, i.e., the waterfalls.
Conrad advocated for Emma's removal from the University.
- Why would he invite her along for the expedition then?!?
- Expedition team at dinner.
- Trap was triggered in L33.
9:00 PM - 10:15 PM
- Time frame of Toby Mendia's death.
9:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Toby Mendia left the campsite for unknown reasons.
- Rusty Tudlik checked on a trap east of the camp.
- Lillian Walker left the campsite alone to take "documentary photographs".
- Emma Clarkson accompanied Rusty Tudlik in checking his trap.
- Time photograph of waterfalls was taken by Lillian Walker in U37.
- Trap was reset in L33.
- A figure was picked up by infrared on Trail Cam F15.
- A figure was picked up by infrared on Trail Cam F26.
- A figure was picked up by infrared on Trail Cam I30.
- Weekly Report saved on laptop by Nigel Ricci.
Guilty Until Proven Innocent
- Conrad Wildingham
- Emma Clarkson
- Lillian Walker
- Nigel Ricci
- Russell Tudlik