Apprentice Curator Assignment #5
- What year was the Cooper Heritage Foundation founded? → D - 1906
- At what age did Sydney Cooper die? → B - 56
- Which of these productions does the Cooper Community Playhouse reenact every year? → A - 1897 Public Hanging of a Madman
- What year was Harris Mill built? → C - 1880
- According to the 1890 Cooper's Rock census, which establishment did Isaac Silverheel run? → A - General Store
- Completing the quiz gives us the password for the new archive.
- We are meant to get the login info from June's email response to relaying the Otherworld spell to her.
- I did not receive such an email, therefore this information is taken derived from the episode recaps.
Update: I received the email 3 months after completing this episode...
- We must alter routes in order to enable David and Elin access through the tunnels.
- 4-19-9-8-18-2-5-10: TARTARUS
- 25-24-14-23-17-1-15: ACHERON
- This just gives us a still of David and Elin and a message that motion was detected.