- This is cool as hell.
- It contains a "lava lamp"-type substance and some kind of globule.
- On one side, David recalls the time June took his picture while he was still on the other side.
- The Otherworld phrases translate to:
Instructions from Elin
- Elin explains how she came to Cooper's Rock and of the time she met David.
- She reveals that Arawn had tried taking her over once before when she was just a child.
- She tells us how we must use Arawn's poison in the ritual.
- The Otherworld phrases throughout the instructions translate to:
- A-R-AHH-EUH-N (x5)
- B-EE-N-D-EH-N V-IH-L-AHH-F-L-EE
Letter from Museum Curator
- We learn that the darkness temporarily took Elin and that things are getting even worse in town.
- June tells us to decipher the part of the sigil we have (from the Otherworld Spell pieces we received in Episodes 3 and 4) and email the written translation to her via the contact form on the website.
Letter from Museum Director
- This is a statement of our final installment with the apprentice program.
- We are given our final assignment for the site.
- This is an email from LVL to June.
- They basically threaten to "take measures" if she does not get rid of everything she has gathered from them.
Message from David
- David lays out his plans for getting into the mine and dispelling Arawn.
- What the hell kind of shit is this!? Creepy as hell.
- How can this be an "official" museum item?
- This is the newspaper clipping June mentioned in her letter.
- This details a little more of what's been happening.
- Mutilated corpses found in the woods.
- People having seizures and being hollowed.
- Mysterious hybrid creatures.
- This is the final piece of the sigil. It is to be pieced with the other fragments received in Episodes 3 and 4.
- Using a blacklight will reveal the hidden message.
- Once deciphered, this message will read:
- "K-W-EH-L-UH-N-R-EE-V F-AI-UH-R-F-Y-AW-L".
- We must send this message to June via the contact form on the website.
- No matter how many times I tried, I did not receive an email response from June...
- The response is supposed to have a document with information on how to log into the Strahlenberg website.