- There are parts of the note missing. They must be read via blacklight.
- Once decoded, the missing words are:
- EH-L-UH-N (x2)
Instructions from Elin
- These are the instructions on how to perform the possession test.
- The coded words translate into:
- A-R-AHH-EUH-N (x2)
- M-AY-B-L-AY-K T-R-AY-M-EE OH-S-T-ER-N-AY-S-K-AAH
Letter from Museum Curator
- June relates that David came back from wherever he had been Just appeared right out of thin air.
- Yay, we get to take the same "darkness" test that David was made to take.
- Hmm, how much darkness has invaded our souls?
- Um, I thought we WEREN'T supposed to reunite all the pieces...
- June never did say if SHE passed the darkness test...
- People in town have been having "seizures" and passing out.
- Damn right, the darkness is to blame.
- These people are being hollowed out!
Letter from Museum Director
- Wow, I almost fell asleep trying to read this letter. Now I'm grateful that June didn't include all the curator documents.
- We are given our next assignment.
Message from David
- Little black box refers to June's iPhone and Sadie is actually Siri. lol.
- The coded word David keeps repeating is:
- We learn how Arawn was released and that the Drift is actually the hollowing.
Mining Company Map
- There is a coded message toward the bottom-left of this map.
- The hint to the key is "Wheelwriter 3". Searching this typewriter's keyboard reveals that the % sign is on the 5.
- Each letter in the code must be shifted forward 5 times.
- Once decoded, the message reads:
- "Priority Zones unmarked, please reference security map for accurate depth. Contact Grisham for access."
- This is a static-cling sticker.
- Everything has an Otherworld label on it as well.
- There is writing on the backside of this map. The Otherworld words translate to:
Otherworld Spell Part 2
- Shining a black light on this reveals another part of the sigil. This can be pieced with the otherworld spell from Episode 3. It seems we still need one more piece.
- Are these the pieces June was talking about reuniting?
- Holy cow. This paper is heat-sensitive. It turned yellow where I was holding it with my fingers. I didn't even realize that until I was almost finished reading the document...
- June wants us to email her the results via the contact form on the website.
- I have yet to receive a response.
Update: I received the email 3 months after completing this episode...
- The coded words are:
- A-R-AHH-EUH-N (x3)
- A-R-AHH-EUH-N (x3)
- Elin instructs us on how to use this item in the possession test.