- These are gifts from Shannon.
- They are inside the merch bag.
- A figurine for each of the four band members.
- The bottom of the bases spell out "Ultra Violet" and have symbols:
- Jake: "ULT" → STAR
- Marcus: "RAV" → MUSIC NOTE
- Ollie: "IOL" → SMILEY FACE
- Gabe: "ET" → HEART
Band Merch Bag
- This is a gift from Shannon.
- Inside the bag are figurines of the four band members.
- This details the lawsuit against Peter Bowman.
- This furthers his motive for killing Jake, seeing as he had altered the band's contract to include life insurance policies.
- Killing Jake and collecting the policy money would help him pay off the lawsuit.
- These are Shannon's notes for suspect elimination: suspect, alibi, location, and evidence.
- Gabe's alibi (taking a video) has been proven.
- Ollie's alibi (talking to stage manager) has been proven.
- Marcus's alibi (meeting a friend) has been proven.
- Dean's alibi (getting tea) has not been proven.
- Peter's alibi (park business) has not been proven.
- Rachel's alibi (talking to Gabe) has not been fully proven.
- Dean Castillo
- Peter Bowman
- Rachel Day
- Jake was meeting with someone from a talent agency, meaning he was looking to get rid of Rachel as his manager.
- This photo corroborates Marcus's witness statement from Episode 1 of him meeting a friend in the parking lot.
- The sticker on the windshield of the car is from the rehab center. This man must be Marcus's sponsor.
- The photo is timestamped at 1:31 P.M., which eliminates Marcus as a suspect.
- Shannon tells us of her meeting with Ollie.
- Of course, the cameras inside the studio happened to conveniently not be recording the day of the murder.
- Shannon wants us to figure out who the email is from on the desktop.
- Dean Castillo went full-boar with social media to boast that he would be doing a "tribute" to Jake.
- Can you say attention-hog?
- These screenshots show time-stamped messages between Ollie and Ken.
- These corroborate Ollie's witness statement from Episode 1, eliminating him as a suspect.