- Court Testimony
- Email Exchange
- Gold Record Replica
- Lozenge Tin
- Phone Records
- Reunion Article
- Shannon Letter
- Tabloid Update
- Trace Evidence Report
- Transparent Sheet
- Just4Fun Case
- Who killed Jake Morgan?
This document eliminates Peter Bowman as a suspect, as he was with the safety inspector at the time of Jake's death.
This chain is between Dean and Jake.
Dean was shut down to be an opening act, and Jake had to get real with him.
- Could Jake's last message have provoked Dean to take matters into his own hands, literally?
Gold Record Replica
This is just a neat little replica of a gold vinyl album.
Note that Commiphora Myrrha is an ingredient.
- This substance was found on the killer's fingerprint lifted from Ken's laptop.
This is a log of Rachel's phone calls.
Note that she made an outgoing call at 1:28 PM, lasting roughly 8 and a half minutes.
- This eliminates her as a suspect, as she was on the phone at the time of Jake's death.
The boys have finally finished mourning Jake's death and are ready to move on with their lives.
Shannon thinks that "lovetorevolt" and Jake's killer are the same person.
- Let's find out if that's true.
Rachel was outed for the rumors she purported about Jake while he was alive.
Trace Evidence Report
Two sets of fingerprints were pulled from Ken's (stage manager) laptop.
Set A belongs to Ken, while Set B is unidentified.
Set B's fingerprints were only found on the laptop's:
- enter key
Ken's fingerprints included nicotine and ethyl alcohol. Trace amounts of gunpowder were also detected.
Set B also included trace amounts of ethyl alcohol.Even more things were found compared to Ken. Higher concentrations of:
- myristyl myristate
- hexahydrothymol (menthol)
- Commiphora Myrrha (found in the list of lozenge ingredients)
- synthetic adhesive
Laying this sheet over the spike chart from Episode 1 shows how the killer mapped out where to move Jake's mark and how fast to speed up the prop.
- 8.1 were the keys pressed on the laptop.
- Your personal email address
Time to crack into "lovetorevolt"'s account.
- Click on "Forgot Your Password?".
The username is "lovetorevolt".
The answers to the security questions are:
- Maison Belmont
- This Dance
- Safety Inspector Raymond Diaz was escorted to the concert venue area by one of the park attendants.
- Performers and crew of the show were taking a break outside the immediate venue. Only Jake Morgan remained inside.
- Raymond Diaz met with Peter Bowman at the ticket booth.
- Rachel Day made an outgoing phone call that lasted roughly 8 and a half minutes.
- Gabriel Fontes was live streaming to his fans. This gives him an alibi, as we hear the propping dropping on Jake in the background.
- *Was it just me, or did he appear/sound drunk?
- *Why would you be rehearsing drunk?
- Jake Morgan was killed by a prop.
- Oliver Stuart was getting lunch for himself and Ken.
- Marcus Tate met with a friend in the parking lot.
- Peter Bowman arrived at the scene and promptly called the police after discovering Jake Morgan's body. He was then joined by Dean Castillo, Rachel Day, Gabriel Fontes, Marcus Tate, and Oliver Stuart before closing off the stage.
- Oliver Stuart and Dean Castillo returned to the stage.
Guilty Until Proven Innocent
- Dean Castillo
- Peter Bowman
- Rachel Day
- Gabriel Fontes
- Marcus Tate
- Oliver Stuart