⍻ Ball Invitation
⍻ Costume Sketches
⍻ Dog Choreography Notes
⍻ Letter from Sylvia
⍻ Letter from Nonah in Envelope
⍻ Note from Ines
⍻ Photo of Dillon
⍻ Temporary Tattoo
- The time of the ball was February 17th at 11:59 PM.
- Ines obviously had quite a different vision than Celestine for costumes.
- To decipher Ines's encrypted message, use the same method we used in Episode 4, only this time place the medallion upside-down.
- Once decoded, the message reads:
- "EMERGENCY VOTE TO REPLACE CEL - AT THE DEN. BALL MINUS TWENTY-FOUR."
- The time of the ball was 11:59 PM.
- 11:59 PM minus 24 (minutes) equals 11:35 PM.
- This was the time of Ines's secret meeting to overthrow Celestine as krewe leader.
Dog Choreography Notes
- Using the key on the right to decode the list of names on the left, we get the message:
- "SWEETBOY IS IN THE POUND."
Letter from Sylvia
- Sylvia was able to successfully break in and gather materials from the 3 krewe dens. It is now up to us to put the final pieces into place.
Letter to Nonah in Envelope
- This leads us to a website on the shared desktop.
Note from Ines
- Why the sudden change of attitude, Ines?
- Is she scared because we're getting closer to finding out she is Celestine's killer?
Photo of Dillon
- Dillon's right hand is bandaged over what appears to be a deep cut.
- This is simply a gift to us from Sylvia.
Royal Street Case
Animal Shelter Website
- Nonah has already reset her password. The letter advises her to use a "favorite pet's nickname".
- From Episode 4, we know she calls her favorite pet "sweetboy".
- "Sweetboy" is the password to log in.
- Look under "Case History"
- Wow, Nonah went psycho with repeatedly applying for adoption of a dog that was taken from her.
- C̶y̶r̶i̶l̶ ̶F̶o̶r̶t̶i̶e̶r̶
- Dillon Morales
- Ines Couvillion
- J̶a̶y̶ ̶H̶a̶r̶r̶i̶s̶
- M̶a̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶M̶o̶r̶a̶l̶e̶s̶
- Nonah Turner
- Blind auction started at the Three Kings Ball.
- Blind auction ended at the Three Kings Ball.
- Krewe of Avalon (Enchanted Forest) began their float parade.
- Jay Harris interrupted a mugging on St. Claude Ave. & Petit St. before riding along with the Krewe of Avalon for 25 blocks on Route C.
- Bottle of absinthe was stolen from Mr. Zeppo La-La-La's table.
- Ines Couvillion was in Jackson Square.
- Cyril Fortier was at the pharmacy (Zee's conjure shop).
- Celestine visited Zee's conjure shop before "visiting Marie".
- Ines Couvillion was holding a secret meeting to overthrow Celestine Broussard as krewe leader.
- Mason Morales was arrested for being belligerent and harassing pedestrians.
- Jay Harris jumped off the Krewe of Avalon float at Chartres and Esplanade.
Who killed Celestine Broussard?
- Nonah Turner