- This was stuffed inside the plush crown.
- This tells us what the item codes on the auction winners list mean.
- The absinthe spoon was won by Velma McSorely.
- Cyril Fortier won the Carnival King & Queen masks.
- The bottle of absinthe was item 16A09, which was won in the auction by Mr. Zeppo La-La-La.
- Of our list of suspects:
- Cyril Fortier (4369) placed the winning bid of $1,250 on item 16A04
- This can be used in conjunction with the auction winners list to deduce which of our suspects had a winning bid.
- Celestine's cousin mentioned that the police showed up. This appears to be a transaction between the PD and Nonah.
- Was she one of the two people arrested that night?
- In the comic strip, Craw Daddy mentions getting his accordion from the ol' King o' Clowns.
- Eddie Serritella is the owner of Who Dat Crispy Bird.
- His alter-ego is Mr. Zeppo La-La-La.
- This is a plush crown.
- Nonah Turner and then Craw Daddy can be seen wearing it in the photo booth photos.
- The absinthe spoon with tag was stuffed inside, presumably by Celestine's cousin after it was left unclaimed by the auction winner.
- Celestine's cousin wrote his notes of the event on the back of this flyer.
- He notes that a bidder paid for an absinthe spoon but never picked it up...
- He mentions it was a "she"...
- Sylvia went through Ines's phone and posted screenshots on the shared desktop.
- There are 3 sets of photos, all timestamped.
- 10:04 pm
- 10:13 pm
- 10:36 pm
- Cyril is seen wearing the Carnival King & Queen masks that he won in the auction.
- Cyril Fortier
- Dillon Morales
- Ines Couvillion
- J̶a̶y̶ ̶H̶a̶r̶r̶i̶s̶
- M̶a̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶M̶o̶r̶a̶l̶e̶s̶
- Nonah Turner
- Blind auction started at the Three Kings Ball.
- Blind auction ended at the Three Kings Ball.
- Krewe of Avalon (Enchanted Forest) began their float parade.
- Jay Harris interrupted a mugging on St. Claude Ave. & Petit St. before riding along with the Krewe of Avalon for 25 blocks on Route C.
- Bottle of absinthe was stolen from Mr. Zeppo La-La-La's table.
- Ines Couvillion was in Jackson Square.
- Cyril Fortier was at the pharmacy (Zee's conjure shop).
- Celestine visited Zee's conjure shop before "visiting Marie".
- Mason Morales was arrested for being belligerent and harassing pedestrians.
- Jay Harris jumped off the Krewe of Avalon float at Chartres and Esplanade.
- Eddie Serritella
- Cyril Fortier