- Celestine started off following the instructions, then crossed it out and trailed off on a story of running away from home when she was younger. The story is not even finished and ends mid-sentence.
- Celestine references the story of the rougarou from the storybook we received in Episode 1. She also mentions looking at life "under a different lens".
- This hints at using the suncatcher with one of her art pieces.
- These appear to be three self-portraits of Celestine.
- One has 2 suncatchers in the background with the same design as the one Sylvia sent us.
- "1/9" is written in the top-left corner on the back.
- Another one is of a woman behind Celestine with what appears to be a heated comb, perhaps to straighten her hair.
- "1/12" is written in the top-right corner on the back.
- The final one shows Celestine pouring hot sauce into a gumbo.
- There appears to be some sort of design in the stew. Either that, or it's just crawfish...
- "2/6" is written in the top-right corner on the back.
- Using the suncatcher over the gumbo, peering through the red panels, an image of a werewolf can be made out.
- Celestine sketched some ideas for floats.
- At the bottom of the front side, she wrote some notes but then crossed them out. Why cross them out?
- In this note, she mentions "latest subject"
Letter from Sylvia
- Sylvia clarifies our list of suspects:
- The clue for Celestine's computer password is "latest subject".
- Could it be a subject of her artwork?
- This article relays that the Krewe of Versaille disbanded and was not able to participate in the Mardi Gras celebrations.
- This report reveals information on the break-in of the MKML. Damage was sustained to numerous floats.
- Celestine suspected the two vandals of being Dillon and Mason Morales of the Krewe of the Pirate Brothers Jean and Pierre.
- The brothers' parade route had recently been acquired by the MKML.
- The brothers' alibi had been corroborated by their parents.
- Sylvia found this item resting on Celestine's easel in her studio.
- Two suncatchers with the same pattern are in the background of one of Celestine's self-portraits.
- This item will be used with one of the self-portraits.