- There are four bead necklaces, one for each of the Carnival krewes.
- KOV - Krewe of Versaille (Cyril Fortier)
- Krewe of the Pirate Brothers Jean and Pierre (Mason and Dillon Morales)
- Mystic Krewe of Marie Laveau (Sylvia Jones, Ines Couvillion (current captain), and Celestine Broussard (ex-captain))
- That Doggone Krewe of Sir Barksalot (Nonah Turner (ex-captain/member), Janelle Perry and Earl Huggins)
- Celestine portrayed Marie Laveau in her krewe.
- On the back, Sylvia has her little doodles to illustrate her thoughts.
- Ines said Celestine's hidden key is somewhere between her place and her studio, where she visits her "spiritual protector".
- Celestine was shot in St. Louis Cemetery No. 1.
- It is quite possible Celestine knew she was being targeted.
- Sylvia needs us to help her late Celestine's spare key to investigate her studio.
- This article gives a little background information on Mardi Gras for those who don't know much about it (like me).
- Sylvia provides us with a bunch of cocktail recipes for those who are into that.
- Sylvia has circled the locations for Celestine's studio as well as her house.
- This is a flyer stating that the KOV would not be in attendance of the Three Kings Ball due to unforeseen circumstances.
- This is the book that Celestine thrust upon Sylvia the night of her death.
- There are colored dots spread throughout the text in this book...
- Baron Samedi is also known as Saint Expedite (the statue people frequent to "expedite" favors from Marie Lavou).
- This gives us a little more information on the krewes.
- On page 11, there is a link for Guy GoodFindz' email.
- Clicking on the link allows us to sign up for his e-newzletter.
- Try to get past all the z's in place of s's while reading. Uber annoying, I know.
- Why did Ines include all the footage of all arguing with Celestine like that? Not a good look...
- At the end of the documentary, Celestine is seen standing in front of a shrine with the symbol of Baron Samedi (from the storybook).
- Statue of Saint Expedite
- The sticky note says connect the dots... The only dots to appear so far are in the storybook.
- We have ourselves a book cipher.
- The letters are acronyms relating to the story titles. The numbers refer to the words in the italicized portions of the stories.
- MP 10 = Mère Petitpas and Her Violet Absinthe → Purple
- GG 2 = Graveyard Guardians / second word → Gray
- GVQ 16 = Grave of the Voodoo Queen → Crimson
- PBL 14 = The Pirage Brothers Lafitte and the Baratarians → Turquoise
- The note says to connect purple dots to gray dots and crimson dots to turquoise dots.
- On page 7, connecting crimson to turquoise = MBI
- On page 9, connecting purple to gray = ZO
- The laptop password is: