- Ball Invitation
- Costume Sketches
- Dog Choreography Notes
- Letter from Sylvia
- Letter to Nonah in Envelope
- Note from Ines
- Photo of Dillon
- Temporary Tattoo
- Royal Street Case
- Who killed Celestine Broussard?
The time of the ball was February 17th at 11:59 PM.
Ines obviously had quite a different vision than Celestine for costumes.
To decipher Ines's encrypted message, use the same method we used in Episode 4, only this time placing the medallion upside-down.
Once decoded, the message reads:
- "EMERGENCY VOTE TO REPLACE CEL - AT THE DEN. BALL MINUS TWENTY-FOUR."
The time of the ball was 11:59 PM.
- 11:59 PM minus 24 (minutes) equals 11:35 PM.
- This was the time of Ines's secret meeting to overthrow Celestine as krewe leader.
Dog Choreography Notes
Using the key on the right to decode the list of names on the left, we get the message:
- "SWEETBOY IS IN THE POUND."
Letter from Sylvia
Sylvia was able to successfully break in and gather materials from the 3 krewe dens. It is now up to us to put the final pieces into place.
Letter to Nonah in Envelope
This leads us to a website on the shared desktop.
Note from Ines
Why the sudden change of attitude, Ines?
Is she scared because we're getting closer to finding out she is Celestine's killer?
Photo of Dillon
- Dillon's right hand is bandaged over what appears to be a deep cut.
This is simply a gift to us from Sylvia.
Nonah has already reset her password. The letter advises her to use a "favorite pet's nickname".
From Episode 4, we know she calls her favorite pet "sweetboy".
"Sweetboy" is the password to log in.
Look under "Case History"
- Wow, Nonah went psycho with repeatedly applying for adoption of a dog that was taken from her.
- Blind auction started at the Three Kings Ball.
- Blind auction ended at the Three Kings Ball.
- Krewe of Avalon (Enchanted Forest) began their float parade.
- Jay Harris interrupted a mugging on St. Claude Ave. & Petit St. before riding along with the Krewe of Avalon for 25 blocks on Route C.
- Bottle of absinthe was stolen from Mr. Zeppo La-La-La's table.
- Ines Couvillion was in Jackson Square.
- Cyril Fortier was at the pharmacy (Zee's conjure shop).
- Celestine visited Zee's conjure shop before "visiting Marie".
- Ines Couvillion was holding a secret meeting to overthrow Celestine Broussard as krewe leader.
- Mason Morales was arrested for being belligerent and harassing pedestrians.
- Jay Harris jumped off the Krewe of Avalon float at Chartres and Esplanade.
Guilty Until Proven Innocent
- Dillon Morales
- Ines Couvillion
- Nonah Turner
- Cyril Fortier
- Jay Harris
- Mason Morales