- I am currently missing this document, but according to the recaps it must be an arrest record for Chester at the time of Hank's murder.
- *HAK sent a new inventory card that omits the arrest record as an item, yet the recaps still refer to it...
- Chester Russo was attending the Goat Midwinter concert at the time of Hank's murder.
Green Knight Threat
- The illustration of the iron maiden is in the bottom-left corner this time.
- The word "METER" is written on the bottom of the base in permanent marker.
- Is this a measurement or a password?
- A consultation at 11 pm? WTF?
Letter from Art
- Divide and conquer!
Letter to Lynn
- Wow, this song blows.
Severance Package Letter
- Lynn reveals to Chester that she is dismantling the faire and he will no longer have his "artistic" ways there.
- So, Lynn made arrangements to sell off the faire.
- It's obvious she is not the Green Knight then, as the Green Knight killed Hank to better the faire.
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Cameron Dowe and Daniel Bridges got food before hanging out at Cameron's all night.
- Chester Russo returned to his trailer after locking up supplies.
- "Hierophant created the document "Meeting Notes for 'Faire 2.0'".
10:00 PM - 2:00 AM
- Chester Russo was attending the Goat Midwinter concert.
- Lynn Maartens was in conference with her divorce attorney.
- Estimated TOD of Hank Maartens.
- Daniel Bridges was in urgent care for an allergic reaction to latex.
- Cameron Dowe
- Chester Russo
- D̶a̶n̶i̶e̶l̶ ̶B̶r̶i̶d̶g̶e̶s̶
- Lynn Maartens
- M̶o̶r̶g̶a̶n̶ ̶M̶a̶t̶t̶o̶r̶y̶
- V̶i̶v̶i̶a̶n̶ ̶S̶c̶o̶t̶t̶s̶
Who killed Hank Maartens?
- Cameron Dowe