- Internal Tournament Pitch
- Inventory Log
- Jester Jokes
- Letter from Art
- Magic Show Flyer
- Skull Ring
- Song Lyrics and Set List
- Tournament Flyer
- Urgent Care Receipt
- Michelle Gray Investigations
- Who is innocent?
Internal Tournament Pitch
There is a coded message at the bottom.
This is the same type of puzzle that was used in the annotated outline on Michelle Gray's website in Episode 1.
This time, the keyword is "KNIGHT" (The Knight is the Key).
Using the same method as before, the decoded message reads:
- "KEPT YOUR SECRET WITH CAM"
Chester noted the "Green Knight" costume missing when the police went through the fairgrounds.
- It consisted of 8 pieces.
Chester noted the "King Arthur" costume had been taken into police custody.
Chester noted the "Lancelot" costume was missing the helm piece when the police went through the fairgrounds.
These jokes are dreadful…
At the bottom of the back page appears to be an odd code of some sort.
The skull diagram at the bottom of the urgent care receipt is used to solve this puzzle.
- The letters match up to the lines on the circles.
- From the top, work clockwise.
Once deciphered, the message reads:
- "I OESTL ETH EHLM. OCERV ORF EM, CMA, NAD ILL OCERV ORF OUY.
Unscramble the letters to get:
- "I STOLE THE HELM. COVER FOR ME, CAM, AND I'LL COVER FOR YOU."
Letter from Art
Art has now enlisted the help of Morgan, whom we were able to clear as a suspect in Episode 2.
Magic Show Flyer
Vivian and Morgan's magic show will be every other hour:
- 11 am, 1 pm, 3 pm, 5 pm, 7 pm.
Art says they didn't even get approval to do it.
The inner part of this ring is detachable and contains a small compartment.
- Perhaps for storing a poisonous powder of some sort?
Song Lyrics and Set List
This song sucks.
At the bottom of the last page is a key for the messages hidden within the music bars.
Once decoded, the music notes translate to:
- 7 21 9 14 5 22 5 18 5 / 25 15 21 18 / 11 14 9 7 8 20
- 9 19 / 8 5 18 5 / 23 1 9 20 9 14 7
- 9 / 12 15 22 5 / 25 15 21 / 9 / 12 15 22 5
- 25 15 21 / 9 / 12 15 22 5 / 25 15 21
This is an A1Z26 cipher.
Once decoded, the messages read:
- GUINEVERE YOUR KNIGHT
- IS HERE WAITING
- I LOVE YOU I LOVE
- YOU I LOVE YOU
So is Cameron secretly in love with Lynn?
This flyer gives us the times of the faire as well as when a "sneak preview" is available beforehand.
In the fine print: "Attendees accept all risks involved with participation in fairgrounds."
- So they take no liability whatsoever for people's safety.
Urgent Care Receipt
This is an explanation of benefits for Danny.
- The time of the visit was 1:03 am.
It says he's allergic to latex.
- This means he took the "Lancelot" helmet and had an allergic reation, as it contained latex.
There is a skull diagram with the alphabet placement similar to the lines on the circles on the jester's jokes.
- This is the key to solving that puzzle.
- your personal email address
Art found this to be gray and green and contain wood blend and polyurethane.
This matches the description of the costumes for the "Green Knight" and "Lancelot" listed in the inventory log.
So many injuries… No wonder they don't claim liability…
The authorities were involved in only one incident: Liam "Quibs" Reeves. A lance failed to break in a jousting match resulting in his hand being pinned and fractured.
- This and the Good Fences post of Cameron having issues with his helmet allude to someone tampering with faire equipment.
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Cameron Dowe and Daniel Bridges got food before hanging out at Cameron's all night.
- Chester Russo returned to his trailer after locking up supplies.
- Estimated TOD of Hank Maartens.
- Daniel Bridges was in urgent care for an allergic reaction to latex.
Guilty Until Proven Innocent
- Cameron Dowe
- Chester Russo
- Daniel Bridges
- Lynn Maartens
- Vivian Scotts
- Morgan Mattory