- Approximate time of physical altercation between Ashley Mendoza and Judith Richards.
- Harold Richards was at The Canyon VIP Bar with a guest.
- Security broke up an argument between two guests (Sebastian Dyer) and Lewis Vanzetti) outside The Canyon
- Harold Richards sent a text message to Lewis Vanzetti saying that his sitter dropped his kids off at the Steakhouse Lodge Bar & Grill.
- Harold Richards was at the Steakhouse Lodge Bar & Grill with a guest.
- Harold Richards took his two children off Club premises.
- Ashley left a message for Reggie that she would be home late.
- Thomas Ford Cross as at The Canyon VIP Bar.
7:45 PM - 8:15 PM
- Time frame of Ashley Mendoza's death.
- Judith Richards in a meeting at the clubhouse.
- Sebastian Dyer sent a wire transfer for $2,500, which had to be done in person.
- Ashley Mendoza's contact arrived at the library but did not meet up with her, and she did not respond.
- Harold Richards was in his study posing for the photo (shot #6) of the documentary.
- Ashley Mendoza's contact left the library.
- Reggie left the country club protest after cleaning up.
- Judith Richards responded to a thread on High Fences.