⍻ Ashley's Notebook
⍻ Ashley's Obituary
⍻ Frannie's Letter
⍻ Harold Bobblehead
⍻ Harold Brochure
⍻ Harold Button
⍻ Magazine Spread
⍻ Password Tips
⍻ Restraining Order
⍻ TFC Brochure
⍻ TFC Button
⍻ Town Map
- These are Ashley's notes on her private investigation into the two candidates.
- Ashley visited the library to use the microfiche machine.
- Near the back, we get some ideas of what types of ciphers we may encounter.
- Can they use the word "sibling" any more times?!
- Just say "brother" or "sister" already, god.
- What's with all the handwritten notations...?
- From this letter, we can start building a list of suspects and well as find out our objective for this episode.
- This is a copper-colored bobblehead. It comes with a little base.
- The inscription on the base reads: "Strong New Leadership, Unwavering Values".
- As with a lot of products, it was made in China.
- Harry's brochure opens up into a poster.
- Unlike Thomas's campaign, Harry mainly focuses on getting Thomas out of office, not what he will actually do if he gained the position.
- This is a simple button campaigning for Harold's vote.
- This article was written by the victim, Ashley.
- Even the voter base thought both men were incompetent to hold office.
- These are basic tips for creating a password, but are also meant to help us crack Judith's email password.
- Wow, Ashley had to get a restraining order again Harold's wife, of all people!
- This is a brochure for the standing mayor, hoping for re-election.
- This is a simple button campaigning for Thomas's vote.
- Such weird street names...
- This map tells us the locations of a lot of places, which may prove useful in the future.
- Harold Richards
- Judith Richards
- Kim Barton
- Lewis Vanzetti
- Sebastian Dyer
- Thomas Ford Cross
What is Judith's email password?
What is Judith's password to the evidence database?