- Nathan "accidentally" stole this.
- Sophia needs us to find the address of Nathan's second house so that she can break in and do some more espionaging.
Direct Message Screenshots
- Nathan said he found a camera at the rink and suspected someone (Kingston) of spying on routines.
- Nathan broke up with Anne via text.
- Nathan mentions the "old place at #26".
- Could this be his other house?
- He started to give a hint as to the door code.
- He applied the scores he and Anne had discussed previously to a default.
- Nathan found this at a tourist spot across town while walking his dog.
- Why was Marcus wanting to "get to know" Carol more all of a sudden?
- This is the article Kingston wrote splaying Nathan's dirty laundry and opening up an entirely new investigation.
Quick Start Guide
- This was Nathan's guide for how to set up the alarm code of his second house.
- The default code is 87654321.
- The H&L Program is what Nathan discussed with Anne in the direct messages.
- If we can find the points earned for each of the bulleted routines, we can figure out what he had to reset his alarm code to for his second house.
- Lillian's and Harrison's posts on the Three Pines Case website offer a little insight.
- Ch Sq → +1
- S Sp → -1
- 3 Tw → 0
- 2 S → +4
- 2 S → +3
- 2 Li → +3
- P Sp → +5
- 3 FTh → +5
- WTF kind of map is this?!