- Nathan apparently brought his dog to the rink daily.
- I wonder if the footage Nathan confiscated from Kingston is stored in his office.
- This is a very nice ashtray. I'll definitely be using it.
- It states: "Best Coach Five Years in a Row".
- The keypads on the office doors require a 7-digit code.
- Nathan's actually disregarded 5 (!!) rules of the rink.
- This is a card from Nathan to Lillian telling her they can no longer practice a certain move.
- Our objective in this episode is to find the combination for the keypad of Nathan's office in order for Sofia to gain access.
- Nathan's dog's name is Lutz. It must have been a birthday present.
- Marcus lays down the law while revealing numerous rules that have been violated.
- This is a note from Lillian to Marcus.
- She apologizes for her emails to him from Episode 2 and preferred his coaching over Nathan's.
- She couldn't handle Nathan telling her the truth about not being able to perform a certain way due to her illness and time constraints.
- Based on one of Harrison's private Birdl posts and his card to Lillian, Nathan broke rules 12 and 17.
- Nathan drew what looks like a scribble in the upper-left corner of this poster, but it is actually an intricate design.
- A̶n̶n̶e̶ ̶C̶a̶m̶p̶b̶e̶l̶l̶
- Carol Donnelly
- Harrison Campbell
- K̶i̶n̶g̶s̶t̶o̶n̶ ̶L̶e̶e̶
- Lillian Varma
- Marcus Lourdes
- S̶o̶f̶i̶a̶ ̶d̶e̶ ̶l̶a̶ ̶T̶o̶r̶r̶e̶
- Carol Donnelly arrived at the rink.
5:45 AM - 5:50 AM
- Kingston Lee arrived at the rink.
- Carol Donnelly began work.
- Marcus Lourdes arrived at the rink.
- All rink attendees began arguing.
- Carol Donnelly stepped out for breakfast in the staff lounge.
- Marcus Lourdes left the rink to go to the gym.
- Kingston Lee left the rink before returning some time after.
- Approximate time that Sofia de la Torre got into an argument with Nathan LaPalma.
- Anne Campbell was snooping in Nathan LaPalma's office for his agenda book.
- Sofia de la Torre left the building.
- Approximate time of death of Nathan LaPalma.
- Kingston Lee reported Nathan LaPalma's murder to the police.