- Nathan apparently brought his dog to the rink daily.
- I wonder if the footage Nathan confiscated from Kingston is stored in his office.
- This is a very nice ashtray. I'll definitely be using it.
- It states: "Best Coach Five Years in a Row".
- The keypads on the office doors require a 7-digit code.
- Nathan's actually disregarded 5 (!!) rules of the rink.
Card from Nathan
- This is a card from Nathan to Lillian telling her they can no longer practice a certain move.
- Our objective in this episode is to find the combination for the keypad of Nathan's office in order for Sofia to gain access.
- Nathan's dog's name is Lutz. It must have been a birthday present.
- Marcus lays down the law while revealing numerous rules that have been violated.
Note from Lillian
- This is a note from Lillian to Marcus.
- She apologizes for her emails to him from Episode 2 and preferred his coaching over Nathan's.
- She couldn't handle Nathan telling her the truth about not being able to perform a certain way due to her illness and time constraints.
- Based on one of Harrison's private Birdl posts and his card to Lillian, Nathan broke rules 12 and 17.
- Nathan drew what looks like a scribble in the upper-left corner of this poster, but it is actually an intricate design.