- This is a page out of Anne's planner.
- Hmm, seems Anne and Nathan were a thing...
- This is an article that Anne has added notations to.
Card Holder, containing Business Card
- The business card inside belongs to Anne.
- OMG, she included "full-time mom" as a credential...
- She is so full of her herself, it hurts.
- Lining the edge design on the back with the design on the holder reveals the saying:
- Once again, our contact is committing a crime in order to solve a murder...
- She wants us to crack Harrison's passcode so she can snoop through his phone.
Lillian and Marcus's Emails
- This transaction documents Lillian leaving Marcus as a coach for Nathan.
- It also mentions the "cross-eyed" pigeon comment that according to the article draft was said by Harrison, not Marcus.
- This is a popsocket with Harrison's lettered logo on it.
- It says "TURN YOUR WORLD UPSIDE DOWN"
- These are just Nathan's mind maps and notes of routines.
- Using Harrison's slogan "Turn Your World Upside Down" and his current routine (Jazz Suite No. 2), we can crack his passcode.
- Turn the design upside and make believe you are looking at numbers on a keypad.
- This is Nathan's request to no longer share the ice during practice times with Marcus.
- Anne requested that her son, Harrison, be allowed to have a lettered logo on the back of his costume.
- This guy is simply asking to have Nathan's office cleared out after his death. Carol still hasn't cleaned it out after weeks of non-use.