Murder on Ice
- Agenda Page
- Article Draft
- Card Holder, containing business card
- Contact Letter
- Lillian and Marcus's Emails
- Phone Accessory
- Routine Evaluations
- Written Requests
- Three Pines Case
- What is the passcode to Harrison's phone?
- What is Harrison's private Birdle account username?
- What is Harrison's private Birdle account password?
- Who is innocent?
This is a page out of Anne's planner.
Hmm, seems Anne and Nathan were a thing...
This is an article that Anne has added notations to.
Card Holder, containing business card
The business card inside belongs to Anne.
OMG, she included "full-time mom" as a credential...
- She is so full of her herself, it hurts.
Lining the edge design on the back with the design on the holder reveals the saying:
- "SOAR WITH ATTITUDE"
Once again, our contact is committing a crime in order to solve a murder...
- She wants us to crack Harrison's passcode so she can snoop through his phone.
Lillian and Marcus's Emails
This transaction documents Lillian leaving Marcus as a coach for Nathan.
It also mentions the "cross-eyed" pigeon comment that according to the article draft was said by Harrison, not Marcus.
This is a popsocket with Harrison's lettered logo on it.
It says "TURN YOUR WORLD UPSIDE DOWN".
These are just Nathan's mind maps and notes of routines.
Using Harrison's slogan "Turn Your World Upside Down" and his current routine (Jazz Suite No. 2), we can crack his passcode.
- Turn the design upside and make believe you are looking at numbers on a keypad.
This is Nathan's request to no longer share the ice during practice times with Marcus.
Anne requested that her son, Harrison, be allowed to have a lettered logo on the back of his costume.
This guy is simply asking to have Nathan's office cleared out after his death. Carol still hasn't cleaned it out after weeks of non-use.
- Carol Donnelly arrived at the rink.
5:45 AM - 5:50 AM
- Kingston Lee arrived at the rink.
- Carol Donnelly began work.
- Marcus Lourdes arrived at the rink.
- All rink attendees began arguing.
- Carol Donnelly stepped out for breakfast in the staff lounge.
- Marcus Lourdes left the rink to go to the gym.
- Kingston Lee left the rink before returning some time after.
- Approximate time that Sofia de la Torre got into an argument with Nathan LaPalma.
- Anne Campbell was snooping in Nathan LaPalma's office for his agenda book.
- Sofia de la Torre left the building.
- Approximate time of death of Nathan LaPalma.
- Kingston Lee reported Nathan LaPalma's murder to the police.
Guilty Until Proven Innocent
- Anne Campbell
- Carol Donnelly
- Harrison Campbell
- Lillian Varma
- Marcus Lourdes
- Kingston Lee
- Sofia de la Torre