- This item was handed to Gwen by Jordan at The Rock Lounge.
- He could not be bothered to get off the phone long enough to talk to her in person.
- According to the napkin, The Rock Lounge is open until 2 am.
- Jordan claims to have been there until close and then went straight home to bed.
Bridge Incident Article
- The victims' families of the bridge collapse still have not seen a dime, whereas Jordan received money through his insurance.
- Martin's signature at the bottom of page 2 matches that of the first page of the group files.
- This is the registration for the Anchor Management Company.
- They specialize in land surveillance.
- The address registered is 649 Summer Street.
- This is one of JW Enterprises' current properties...
- Does this mean Jordan is Anchor Management and is using one of his open property addresses to register the "business"?
- Mine is red in color and was dead upon arrival.
- It is also a bottle opener with a carabiner clip attached.
- Gwen found the original phone number from the threatening voicemail that was left for her in Episode 4.
- Calling this number leads to the Anchor Management automated message.
Hendricks Group Files
- Martin's signature is significantly different on the two forms.
- The second signature matches the signature on the members list we received in Episode 4.
- Who forged the other one, and why?
- Someone left this for Gwen under her windshield wiper.
- It contains another threatening message.
- Or perhaps a warning from someone who knows who the killer is?
- The "stars" of Ursa Major are punched out, as well as 3 more punches surrounding the constellation.
- Notice the illustration at the bottom has the tip of a lighthouse on it?
- This can be lined up with the illustration at the bottom of the vote record from Episode 4.
- Standing the star map upright (perpendicular to the paper) and shining a light through the holes will project the Ursa Major constellation onto the paper.
- To align the stars correctly, match the 3 triangle-forming stars to the 3 similar stars on the vote record.
- The light projected onto the bolded stars means that member voted "YES".
- These worksheets belong to Joey.
- Poor guy was disrespected in every aspect of his life.