- The time the tab was printed out was 8:43 PM. This is approximately the time that Woodard left the bar.
- On the backside is an article about the renovation delay of the sewage treatment plant.
- karst = landscape underlain by limestone which has been eroded by dissolution, producing ridges, towers, fissures, sinkholes, and other characteristic landforms
- This is AWESOME!!
- Pressing the "power button" in the bottom-left corner turns on a green light and lights up the 3D business card.
- This is a healing crystal left on Beth's desk by Sam Gundy.
- Okay, this is just weird.
- There a captain (?) atop a hill, over a pipe splurging out toxic waste into a body of water with dead fish, a boat with a woman being held captive in a cage, and a Buddha figure on a rocket ship flying away from a flaming sun made of zodiac symbols on a clock face with Roman numerals and keys...
- The clock face sun is actually a coded alphabet that we can use with the instructions on the back of the Lighthouse Festival flyer.
- Starting from the top, working clockwise, the symbols represent A, B, C, D, etc.
- Gwen has done some more digging and got us a number of clues.
- It appears Beth was looking into the Navigators Club before her death, and Gwen is now following that lead.
- These are written on the back of the Lighthouse Festival flyer.
- Note the use of the word "kiddo" in the salutations.
- This is used with the clock face sun doodle.
- If a symbol has a small "2" written next to it, that means go around the clock face twice while continuing the alphabet.
- Once deciphered, the coded words read:
- "BREAK INTO"
- "THREE STEPS"
- "OUTSIDE NEARBY"
- "A NAVIGATOR"
- "FOOTAGE OF YOURSELF"
- This is a regular pen with the inscription: "Mallory Rock, ME EST. September 1690".
- Sam Gundy was tardy...
- She was approximately a half-hour late.
- It was her third time being late to a council meeting...
- Why did Clarence want the scholarship to not honor his sister anymore?
- The "clock face" on the doodle was surrounded by sun rays.
- Your personal email
- Good Fences
- Eddie Gundy uses the word "kiddo".
- We can assume the instructions on the back of the Lighthouse Festival flyer were from him to his daughter, Sam Gundy.
- Eddie Gundy uses the word "kiddo".
- JWE Site
- Calling the phone number on the homepage will bring you to an automated message.
- What is up with the pizza ad being on every single page? It was also on the back of the bridge article.
- Is Jordan affiliated with this shop somehow?
- Clarence Reaver
- Jody Hendricks
- Jordan Woodard
- Josiah Hendricks
- Martin Hendricks
- Samantha Gundy
- Samantha Gundy closed her shop.
- Elizabeth Ferris-Hendricks arrived at the Mariner's Lodge Hotel to meet with Gwen Ferris.
- Elizabeth Ferris-Hendricks met with her daughter Ruby Hendricks for dinner.
- Josiah Hendricks claims he had dinner with Elizabeth Ferris-Hendricks and Ruby Hendricks, yet Ruby didn't mention him in her statement, only her mother.
- Ruby Hendricks ran home to find an empty house.
- Elizabeth Ferris-Hendricks had planned to "sort things out with Clarence" [Reaver].
- Approximate time Jordan Woodard left the party.
9:00 PM - 9:50 PM
- Samantha Gundy was in the Navigators Clubhouse.
- Time of Elizabeth Ferris-Hendricks' last comment on Good Fences.
- Martin Hendricks abruptly left his residence because he was late for a meeting with his son, Josiah Hendricks.
- Gwen Ferris called Martin Hendricks to check on the hotel pool's pump room. He was stuck there fixing it and missed his hang session with his son.
- Martin Hendricks was supposed to meet with his son, Josiah Hendricks, on their family boat. Martin had to cancel and Josiah claims he remained on the boat until morning.
- Latest time Beth Ferris-Hendrick's body could have entered the water.
- Elizabeth Ferris-Hendricks' watch stopped.
- Martin Hendricks finished fixing the hotel pool's pump and headed home.
- Ad astra per aspera.