- Beth's analog watch stopped at 10:43, meaning that's the rough time her body entered the water.
- Tests on similar watches show they can be waterproof for 30 minutes up to 7 hours after fully submerged.
- Since Beth met with Gwen at 4:45, she was killed well less than 7 hours before her watch stopped working.
- The murder weapon appears to have been a hard, squared object measuring approximately 1.27 x 3.81 cm, and struck Beth at a 60-degree angle.
- The ME gives us a window for Beth's death.
- 3:43 - 10:13
Beth's Planner Page
- This document gives us more information for our timeline.
- Her meeting with Jordan Woodland Enterprises was canceled.
- Why would she have to return docs? And what docs?
- The word "hope" is inscribed on this marbled brown stone.
- On Good Fences, Sam talked about a woman having issues with her husband and him stepping out on her for another woman.
- This note is from Sam to Joey, Beth's husband. The note in and of itself, sounds suggestive where she wants Joey over not for the ceiling leak but to take care of something else...
- There are circles on the back of the note. Reading the words from the other side of the note that line up with the circles reveals a hidden message from Sam to Joey:
- "YOU'RE THE GREATEST RISK I WAS WILLING TO TAKE."
- This confirms that Sam was the woman Joey was having an affair with.
- Hmm, so Mrs. Hendricks is normally a light sleeper, but after Mr. Hendricks helped her with her meds, she was a sound sleeper...?
- The statement gives us a lot of information to build our timeline for events the day of Beth's death.
- How is a stone evidence of a murder?
- Jody gave Beth some advice on how to handle her relationship with Joey.
- This is a silver anchor with a heart at the top.
- On one side of the heart are etched the words: "Risk Taker".
- This necklace must have belonged to Sam Gundy.
- This is a notice Sam put up about closing her shop due to bad juju.
- Did Beth go there and confront her about her affair with Joey?
- What an odd time to close, 4:43...
Michelle Gray Investigations
- Your personal email
- Beth gives a hint to the password. The keywords are "light", "shift", and "stone".
- The year on the lighthouse coaster from Episode 1 is 1851. The word "HOPE" is written on Beth's favorite stone. Shift "HOPE" forward in the alphabet using 1851 to get the password.
- Counseling Email
- The rev gives more bible versus after each of his messages.
- These are book ciphers, same as the memorial service program from Episode 1.
#1-2 Luke 1:25 → "This is what the Lord has done for me when he looked favorably on me and took away the disgrace I have endured among my people."
#3 Matthew 5:30, Hebrews 8:8 → And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away; it is better for you to lose one of your members than for your whole body to go into hell.
God finds fault with them when he says: "The days are surely coming, says the Lord, when I will establish a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah...
#6 Romans 12:19 → Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave room for the wrath of God; for it is written, "Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord."
#5 Genesis 4:14 → Today you have driven me away from the soil, and I shall be hidden from your face; I shall be a fugitive and a wanderer on the earth, and anyone who meets me may kill me.
#3 Psalm 62:1 → For God alone my soul waits in silence; from him comes my salvation.
- Once deciphered, the message reads:
- "THIS IS YOUR FAULT LEAVE ME ALONE"
- Clarence Reaver
- Jody Hendricks
- Jordan Woodard
- Josiah Hendricks
- Martin Hendricks
- Samantha Gundy
- Samantha Gundy closed her shop.
- Elizabeth Ferris-Hendricks arrived at the Mariner's Lodge Hotel to meet with Gwen Ferris.
- Elizabeth Ferris-Hendricks met with her daughter Ruby Hendricks for dinner.
- Josiah Hendricks claims he had dinner with Elizabeth Ferris-Hendricks and Ruby Hendricks, yet Ruby didn't mention him in her statement, only her mother.
- Ruby Hendricks ran home to find an empty house.
- Elizabeth Ferris-Hendricks had planned to "sort things out with Clarence" [Reaver].
- Time of Elizabeth Ferris-Hendricks' last comment on Good Fences.
- Martin Hendricks abruptly left his residence because he was late for a meeting with his son, Josiah Hendricks.
- Gwen Ferris called Martin Hendricks to check on the hotel pool's pump room. He was stuck there fixing it and missed his hang session with his son.
- Martin Hendricks was supposed to meet with his son, Josiah Hendricks, on their family boat. Martin had to cancel and Josiah claims he remained on the boat until morning.
- Latest time Beth Ferris-Hendrick's body could have entered the water.
- Elizabeth Ferris-Hendricks' watch stopped.
- Martin Hendricks finished fixing the hotel pool's pump and headed home.
When was Beth murdered?
- 09:10 - 10:13