Your personal email
- Beth gives a hint to the password. The keywords are "light", "shift", and "stone".
- The year on the lighthouse coaster from Episode 1 is 1851. The word "HOPE" is written on Beth's favorite stone. Shift "HOPE" forward in the alphabet using 1851 to get the password.
- The rev gives more bible versus after each of his messages.
- These are book ciphers, same as the memorial service program from Episode 1.
#1-2 Luke 1:25 → "This is what the Lord has done for me when he looked favorably on me and took away the disgrace I have endured among my people."
#3 Matthew 5:30, Hebrews 8:8 → And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away; it is better for you to lose one of your members than for your whole body to go into hell.
God finds fault with them when he says: "The days are surely coming, says the Lord, when I will establish a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah...
#6 Romans 12:19 → Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave room for the wrath of God; for it is written, "Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord."
#5 Genesis 4:14 → Today you have driven me away from the soil, and I shall be hidden from your face; I shall be a fugitive and a wanderer on the earth, and anyone who meets me may kill me.
#3 Psalm 62:1 → For God alone my soul waits in silence; from him comes my salvation.
- Once deciphered, the message reads:
- "THIS IS YOUR FAULT LEAVE ME ALONE"