- Bar Napkin
- Bridge Incident Article
- Bridge Review
- Business Registration
- Gwen's Letter
- Hendricks Group Files
- Message Bottle
- Star Map
- Trauma Worksheets
- Michelle Gray Investigations
- Who is innocent?
This item was handed to Gwen by Jordan at The Rock Lounge.
- He could not be bothered to get off the phone long enough to talk to her in person.
According to the napkin, The Rock Lounge is open until 2 am.
- Jordan claims to have been there until close and then went straight home to bed.
Bridge Incident Article
The victims' families of the bridge collapse still have not seen a dime, whereas Jordan received money through his insurance.
Martin's signature at the bottom of page 2 matches that of the first page of the group files.
This is the registration for the Anchor Management Company.
- They specialize in land surveillance.
The address registered is 649 Summer Street.
- This is one of JW Enterprises' current properties...
- Does this mean Jordan is Anchor Management and is using one of his open property addresses to register the "business"?
Mine is red in color and was dead upon arrival.
It is also a bottle opener with a carabiner clip attached.
Gwen found the original phone number from the threatening voicemail that was left for her in Episode 4.
Calling this number leads to the Anchor Management automated message.
Hendricks Group Files
Martin's signature is significantly different on the two forms.
The second signature matches the signature on the members list we received in Episode 4.
- Who forged the other one, and why?
Someone left this for Gwen under her windshield wiper.
It contains another threatening message.
- Or perhaps a warning from someone who knows who the killer is?
The "stars" of Ursa Major are punched out, as well as 3 more punches surrounding the constellation.
Notice the illustration at the bottom has the tip of a lighthouse on it?
- This can be lined up with the illustration at the bottom of the vote record from Episode 4.
Standing the star map upright (perpendicular to the paper) and shining a light through the holes will project the Ursa Major constellation onto the paper.
To align the stars correctly, match the 3 triangle-forming stars to the 3 similar stars on the vote record.
- The light projected onto the bolded stars means that member voted "YES".
These worksheets belong to Joey.
- Poor guy was disrespected in every aspect of his life.
- Your personal email
The time in the photo is 9:53 PM.
- There is a sign saying "The Boss is OUT", meaning Jordan was not at the bar at this time.
- Samantha Gundy closed her shop.
- Elizabeth Ferris-Hendricks arrived at the Mariner's Lodge Hotel to meet with Gwen Ferris.
- Elizabeth Ferris-Hendricks met with her daughter Ruby Hendricks for dinner.
- Josiah Hendricks claims he had dinner with Elizabeth Ferris-Hendricks and Ruby Hendricks, yet Ruby didn't mention him in her statement, only her mother.
- Ruby Hendricks ran home to find an empty house.
- Elizabeth Ferris-Hendricks had planned to "sort things out with Clarence" [Reaver].
- Approximate time Jordan Woodard left the party.
9:00 PM - 9:50 PM
- Samantha Gundy was in the Navigators Clubhouse.
9:00 PM - 9:53 PM
- Josiah Hendricks was at The Rock Lounge bar.
9:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Reverend Clarence Reaver was in attendance of the weekly Rocksteady Support group meeting.
- Time of Elizabeth Ferris-Hendricks' last comment on Good Fences.
- Martin Hendricks abruptly left his residence because he was late for a meeting with his son, Josiah Hendricks.
- Gwen Ferris called Martin Hendricks to check on the hotel pool's pump room. He was stuck there fixing it and missed his hang session with his son.
- Martin Hendricks was supposed to meet with his son, Josiah Hendricks, on their family boat. Martin had to cancel and Josiah claims he remained on the boat until morning.
- Latest time Beth Ferris-Hendrick's body could have entered the water.
- Elizabeth Ferris-Hendricks' watch stopped.
- Martin Hendricks finished fixing the hotel pool's pump and headed home.
Guilty Until Proven Innocent
- Jody Hendricks
- Jordan Woodard
- Josiah Hendricks
- Martin Hendricks
- Clarence Reaver
- Samantha Gundy