- Bar Tab
- Bridge Tragedy Article
- Business Card
- Gwen's Letter
- Town Council Meeting Transcripts
- Town Council Newsletter Article
- Michelle Gray Investigations
- Where is the spare key to the Navigators Club located?
- What is the 6-digit code for the clubroom door?
- What is the passphrase to access the camera program?
The time the tab was printed out was 8:43 PM. This is approximately the time that Woodard left the bar.
Bridge Tragedy Article
On the backside is an article about the renovation delay of the sewage treatment plant.
- karst = landscape underlain by limestone which has been eroded by dissolution, producing ridges, towers, fissures, sinkholes, and other characteristic landforms
This is AWESOME!!
Pressing the "power button" in the bottom-left corner turns on a green light and lights up the 3D business card.
This is a healing crystal left on Beth's desk by Sam Gundy.
Okay, this is just weird.
There's a captain (?) atop a hill, over a pipe splurging out toxic waste into a body of water with dead fish, a boat with a woman being held captive in a cage, and a Buddha figure on a rocket ship flying away from a flaming sun made of zodiac symbols on a clock face with Roman numerals and keys...
The clock face sun is actually a coded alphabet that we can use with the instructions on the back of the Lighthouse Festival flyer.
Starting from the top, working clockwise, the symbols represent A, B, C, D, etc.
Gwen has done some more digging and got us a number of clues.
It appears Beth was looking into the Navigators Club before her death, and Gwen is now following that lead.
These are written on the back of the Lighthouse Festival flyer.
Note the use of the word "kiddo" in the salutations.
This is used with the clock face sun doodle.
If a symbol has a small "2" written next to it, that means go around the clock face twice while continuing the alphabet.
See Figure 1
Once deciphered, the coded words read:
- "BREAK INTO"
- "THREE STEPS"
- "OUTSIDE NEARBY"
- "A NAVIGATOR"
- "FOOTAGE OF YOURSELF"
This is a regular pen with the inscription: "Mallory Rock, ME EST. September 1690".
Town Council Meeting Transcripts
Sam Gundy was tardy...
- She was approximately a half-hour late.
- It was her third time being late to a council meeting...
Why did Clarence want the scholarship to not honor his sister anymore?
Town Council Newsletter Article
The "clock face" on the doodle was surrounded by sun rays.
- Your personal email
Eddie Gundy uses the word "kiddo".
- We can assume the instructions on the back of the Lighthouse Festival flyer were from him to his daughter, Sam Gundy.
Calling the phone number on the homepage will bring you to an automated message.
What is up with the pizza ad being on every single page? It was also on the back of the bridge article.
- Is Jordan affiliated with this shop somehow?
- Samantha Gundy closed her shop.
- Elizabeth Ferris-Hendricks arrived at the Mariner's Lodge Hotel to meet with Gwen Ferris.
- Elizabeth Ferris-Hendricks met with her daughter Ruby Hendricks for dinner.
- Josiah Hendricks claims he had dinner with Elizabeth Ferris-Hendricks and Ruby Hendricks, yet Ruby didn't mention him in her statement, only her mother.
- Ruby Hendricks ran home to find an empty house.
- Elizabeth Ferris-Hendricks had planned to "sort things out with Clarence" [Reaver].
- Approximate time Jordan Woodard left the party.
9:00 PM - 9:50 PM
- Samantha Gundy was in the Navigators Clubhouse.
- Time of Elizabeth Ferris-Hendricks' last comment on Good Fences.
- Martin Hendricks abruptly left his residence because he was late for a meeting with his son, Josiah Hendricks.
- Gwen Ferris called Martin Hendricks to check on the hotel pool's pump room. He was stuck there fixing it and missed his hang session with his son.
- Martin Hendricks was supposed to meet with his son, Josiah Hendricks, on their family boat. Martin had to cancel and Josiah claims he remained on the boat until morning.
- Latest time Beth Ferris-Hendrick's body could have entered the water.
- Elizabeth Ferris-Hendricks' watch stopped.
- Martin Hendricks finished fixing the hotel pool's pump and headed home.
Guilty Until Proven Innocent
- Clarence Reaver
- Jody Hendricks
- Jordan Woodard
- Josiah Hendricks
- Martin Hendricks
- Samantha Gundy
Ad astra per aspera.