This is a letter to Jake from Marcus while he was in rehab.
- So it was Jake's idea to do the reunion concert?
- Marcus definitely has motive for killing him.
Marcus seems really sour and butthurt in this interview.
- He touches on how Jake never wrote any songs yet somehow has writing credit on his solo album.
- He also mentions "a lesson in trust", touching on his failed attempts to reach Jake via DM.
This is one of Rachel's business cards.
- There is a phone number written on the back.
The number on the back is for "Spill the Beanz Tipline".
Remember Shannon's hint of using the black light on this item?
Shining the black light on the inside of the front cover reveals a hidden message from Ollie at the bottom.
- He references "Track 12", which is on the back cover.
Line the back cover up with the holes cut in the sleeve to reveal Ollie's hidden message.
The hidden message reads:
- "THINK YOU CAN ABANDON US. WATCH YOUR BACK."
CD Case + Sleeve
There is a crack on the front of the case I received. Not sure if that was intentional or if it happened during shipment.
Pay special attention to the notches cut out of the back of the sleeve.
This is a pamphlet for a rehab center.
- One of those for rich people, where it's all massages and mai tais...
News Article Collage
It would appear Ollie had quite the physically abusive temper going on.
Teen Idol Won't be Charged for Breaking Fan's Nose
What the hell?! LOL
Lots of mixed stories.
- The most believable is the girl trying to pull him offstage and him defending himself.
- Just too humorous that he would just up and kick a girl for no reason. But coupled with the other articles, Ollie had a lot of pent up aggression. He must have known Jake was leaving and the band was about to break up.
- And why would choreography take him that close to the edge of the stage... that would be dangerous.
Ollie Stuart Crushes Photographer's Foot
That's what the paparazzi get for interfering in personal lives and getting in the way!
Ollie Stuart Flings Footwear in Champagne-Soaked Nightclub Rampage
Why the fork would you drink ANYTHING from a shoe...?
Jake actually used the song he stole from Gabe on his solo album.
- Why did this trigger Ollie and not Gabe?
Boy Band Burnout Brought in for Reckless Driving, Resisting Arrest
Was Ollie looking for Jake to take some kind of revenge on him?
Shannon is trying real hard to keep her love for Just4Fun.
- This is exactly why I avoid meeting/talking with celebrities in person. I can't help but see them as real people and it begins to ruin the "art" for me.
She hints that we should use the black light on the CD album.
Shannon wants us to figure out who Jake "slipped to" about his plans of going solo.
This is Marcus' 3-month sobriety chip.