The time of the ball was February 17th at 11:59 PM.
Ines obviously had quite a different vision than Celestine for costumes.
To decipher Ines's encrypted message, use the same method we used in Episode 4, only this time placing the medallion upside-down.
Once decoded, the message reads:
- "EMERGENCY VOTE TO REPLACE CEL - AT THE DEN. BALL MINUS TWENTY-FOUR."
The time of the ball was 11:59 PM.
- 11:59 PM minus 24 (minutes) equals 11:35 PM.
- This was the time of Ines's secret meeting to overthrow Celestine as krewe leader.
Dog Choreography Notes
Using the key on the right to decode the list of names on the left, we get the message:
- "SWEETBOY IS IN THE POUND."
Letter from Sylvia
Sylvia was able to successfully break in and gather materials from the 3 krewe dens. It is now up to us to put the final pieces into place.
Letter to Nonah in Envelope
This leads us to a website on the shared desktop.
Note from Ines
Why the sudden change of attitude, Ines?
Is she scared because we're getting closer to finding out she is Celestine's killer?
Photo of Dillon
- Dillon's right hand is bandaged over what appears to be a deep cut.
This is simply a gift to us from Sylvia.