Celestine started off following the instructions, then crossed it out and trailed off on a story of running away from home when she was younger. The story is not even finished and ends mid-sentence.
Celestine references the story of the rougarou from the storybook we received in Episode 1. She also mentions looking at life "under a different lens".
- This hints at using the suncatcher with one of her art pieces.
These appear to be three self-portraits of Celestine.
One has 2 suncatchers in the background with the same design as the one Sylvia sent us.
- "1/9" is written in the top-left corner on the back.
Another one is of a woman behind Celestine with what appears to be a heated comb, perhaps to straighten her hair.
- "1/12" is written in the top-right corner on the back.
The final one shows Celestine pouring hot sauce into a gumbo.
- There appears to be some sort of design in the stew. Either that, or it's just crawfish...
- "2/6" is written in the top-right corner on the back.
- Using the suncatcher over the gumbo, peering through the red panels, an image of a werewolf can be made out.
Celestine sketched some ideas for floats.
At the bottom of the front side, she wrote some notes but then crossed them out. Why cross them out?
- In this note, she mentions "latest subject".
Letter from Sylvia
Sylvia clarifies our list of suspects:
The clue for Celestine's computer password is "latest subject".
- Could it be a subject of her artwork?
This article relays that the Krewe of Versailles disbanded and was not able to participate in the Mardi Gras celebrations.
This report reveals information on the break-in of the MKML. Damage was sustained to numerous floats.
Celestine suspected the two vandals of being Dillon and Mason Morales of the Krewe of the Pirate Brothers Jean and Pierre.
The brothers' parade route had recently been acquired by the MKML.
The brothers' alibi had been corroborated by their parents.
Sylvia found this item resting on Celestine's easel in her studio.
Two suncatchers with the same pattern are in the background of one of Celestine's self-portraits.
This item will be used with one of the self-portraits.