- This is a blank document. Hmm.
- Gives us a screenshot of a post from Aura McBride.
- This shows the high school gymnasium.
- The basketball net is torn off and slung to the side of the backboard.
- The clock on the wall reads 9:42 (assuming it's PM).
- Oh, come on! Who the heck really texts in code like this...?
- You can copy and paste the coded messages and plug them into the automatic shift tool to decipher them.
- The second text screenshot is an extension of the first.
- Once decoded, the messages read...
- Sarah: I can't do this anymore. He refuses to believe anything is wrong...
- N: I know.
- N: It won't be much longer. He'll have to realize then.
- Sarah: Promise?
- N: Are you in bed?
- Sarah: No, I'm in the kitchen.
- N: Go out on the porch and call me. He won't hear.
- Sarah: ...Alright.
- Sarah: Give me a minute.
- Who is N? Could it be Neeta? Could it be Nic? He was seriously late showing up to the diner...
- Were N and Sarah having an affair?
- "Are you in bed?" is coded, why else would it be?
- It doesn't look good for Sarah. It seems like she may have been plotting her husband's murder...
- The signature on the receipt looks like it may be Sarah MacDonagh.
- She ordered dinner for herself and Maggie.
- Was this to try and establish some kind of alibi or a celebratory dinner?