- This gives us more detail of the crime scene.
- Charles' vehicle was left with the keys in the ignition, engine running, headlights and interior lights left on, and the passenger-side door left open.
- Empty (alcohol?) bottles and other used items were found in the area.
- Footsteps leading away from the vehicle are a long stride, indicating a tall individual.
- Aura McBride claimed she saw Charles MacDonagh alive approximately one hour prior to Deputy James Goff arriving on the scene to interview her (approximately 9:39 PM).
- No persons other than Aura McBride (who called in the crime) were found at the scene.
- Charles was found slumped in the driver's seat of his vehicle with obvious bruising and abrasions around the neck (strangulation).
- This must have been a very small class...
- There were only 40 graduates in the entire class.
- We can get an idea of what our prime suspects looked like in their formative years from this yearbook.
- At the top of the last page of signatures, a message is revealed when illuminated by a blacklight:
- "I'll keep the biz runnin while you're away."
- I could not make a definitive match to the handwriting styles of any of the signatures.
- Almost sounds like Charlie was dealing in high school. He did become a pharmacist, after all...
- By incomplete, Michelle means incomplete...
- She only provides us the times the school reunion started and ended and the estimated time of Charlie's death.
- Although I will say, this gives us a nice premise of how to outline our timeline in the notebook HaK provided us.
- This clarifies that Michelle Gray had the sheriff's permission to conduct a search and seizure of Charlie MacDonagh's residence and property.
- This is a neat little souvenir from the high school reunion or just a gift from HaK. Either way, it's nifty.
- This is a letter from Michelle Gray of Gray Investigations.
- We are introduced to some details of the crime.
- Victim: Charles MacDonagh, Pharmacist of Chestnut Falls, Illinois.
- Murdered on the night of his high school reunion.
- Michelle gives us a list of suspects.
- Michelle reveals a website she has made for us.
- This is a memo from Sheriff Stephen Navarro to Michelle Gray.
- He assigned her to the case because she knows the town better than any stranger would.
- This map may prove helpful in marking places and people's locations.
- This article was written by Neeta Patel, one of our prime suspects.
- The Chicago Pulp...
- What a name for a newspaper...
- Neeta reveals ill feelings toward the sheriff bringing in Michelle instead of letting the "system do their job".
- Aura claims Artie (Arthur Hughes) is one of the people with whom she helped clean.
- She cleaned the gym while he cleaned the cafeteria across the hall.
- Aura claims she finished cleaning up the reunion a little after 9:45 PM.
- She said she noticed a missed call from Susan (Li) and headed over to Susan's clinic.
- She recounts how she found Charlie's body on her way to Susan's clinic.
- Arthur states he was busy cleaning up after the reunion until 9:45 PM, which corroborates with Aura's end time.
- Arthur is the one who organized the class reunion.
- He admits he didn't see much of Aura, as he was cleaning a different area of the school.
- He had to stay a few minutes longer to tidy up the janitor's closet, yet still made it to the Taverna right around 10:00 PM.
- According to Arthur, when he reached the bar around 10:00 PM, only Antonio Villar was there.
- Susan states that she showed up to the reunion on time but left early due to concerns about a lawsuit she is involved in.
- The rest of her accounts corroborate with Aura's.
- Gavin is very elusive. He doesn't give much detail in the way of anything, except that he left the reunion at 9:00 PM to go to his hotel.
- He states he left the hotel to go to the diner.
- Now, is it a bar or a diner where everyone was to meet at 10:00 PM? Perhaps a bar and grill.
- Gavin states that Nicholas Matsoukas showed up shortly after he did. Nic's parents arrived before Nic did.
- There is no witness statement from Nicholas Matsoukas.
- Antonio states he left for the reunion at about 5:45 PM.
- He left the reunion at about 9:00 PM and sat in the parking lot for a while.
- He claims to have seen Charlie drive off with someone, but he doesn't know for sure.
- He says he arrived at the diner too early, that he was the first one there.
- This lines up with what Arthur Hughes stated in his witness statement.
- Michelle has a pretty decent Spotify playlist.
- For any drinkers in the house, she has a link to cocktail recipes.
- Antonio Villar
- Arthur Hughes
- Aura McBride
- Gavin Nash
- Neeta Patel
- Nicholas Matsoukas
- Robyn Dupre
- Sarah MacDonagh
- Susan Li
- High school reunion started.
- High school reunion ended.
- Antonio Villar left the reunion and sat in the parking lot for a bit. He may or may not have seen Charles MacDonagh drive off with someone.
- Susan Li called her lawyer. They spoke for a half-hour or so.
9:35 PM - 9:40 PM
- Estimated time of death of Charles MacDonagh verified by Dr. Kara Duncan.
- *In real life, TOD can only be narrowed down to a range of hours, not exact minutes.
- Time on wall clock in Aura McBride's pic of "cleaning up after the reunion" posted on social media.
- Aura McBride claimed to have finished cleaning up after the reunion a little after this time.
- Susan Li called Aura McBride. Aura did not answer.
- Arthur Hughes arrived at the bar shortly after this time. Antonio Villar was the only other alumni there.
- Aura McBride came upon the scene of the crime and discovered Charles MacDonagh's body.
- Aura McBride