- Harriett gave this to Ed for some reason...
- It is green with "Burkittsville Tower" and "Key 011" written on the front side.
- Since this was given along with Harriett's letter, maybe they are connected.
Letter from Ed
- Ed discovered a piece is missing from the wiring, making the radio inoperable. He needs our help to figure out what that piece is.
Letter from Harriett
- The letter was given along with the keychain. The keychain has the number "011" written on it.
- The code in this letter is a shift cipher. Shift the letters backward by 11.
- Once decoded, the message reads:
- "THESE KEYS, THIS ACTUATOR, AND ONE TIRED OLD MAN."
- These are Ed's jottings of episode ideas and things that are happening around him.
- On the first page, there is a Morse code message along the left side.
- Once decoded, it reads:
Private Eye Report
- Harriett's late husband, Robert, worked at the radio tower. Maybe this is why Harriett gave Ed the keychain.
- It was very likely that Robert was having an affair with his female co-worker for some time before their disappearances.
- This was left behind as a "calling card" by whoever messed with the radio tower equipment.
- There are a bunch of handprints on the backs of these cutouts. On one are the words: "ALL HOPE SHIFTS TO DESPAIR IN THE WOODS".
Radio Tower Log
- Lots of messed-up messages...
- Once unscrambled, they read:
- "THIS IS MY TOWER, THIS IS MY RADIO."
- "GET OFF MY FREQUENCY, GET OFF."
- "YOU WILL NOT TAKE ME. THIS IS MY LIFE."
- "SHE LISTENS TO THEM. THEY'RE LOST, THEY WAIT FOR ME TO HELP. FIVE MINUTES TOO LONG."
- There are also a couple of Morse code messages.
- Once deciphered, they read:
- "SHE HAD TO GO"
- "WOODS WATCH WOODS LISTEN"
Signs & Symptoms Poster
- These notes are probably written by Robert Gillard, who was experiencing these symptoms well before his voluntarily going into the Blair Witch's arms.
- This manual belonged to Waylon.
- Robert noted "no waiting around after dark, especially alone", yet he did just that the night of his disappearance.