⍻ Cigarette Case
⍻ Henry's Note
⍻ Letter from Anthony
⍻ Logging Company Personnel Files
⍻ Rosemary's Journal Pages
⍻ Shutdown Report
⍻ Tree Rubbings
- Carver left this outside of Rosemary's tent.
- Written on the tag inside are Liam's initials: L.H.K.
- There is also a date when the woodland was established.
- Henry's note is folded up inside.
- This note is folded up inside the cigarette case.
- It gives us clues for the breaker code.
- Henry's "code" is pretty simple to break. It's a simple case of unscrambling the words.
- Once deciphered, the clues read:
- The trees that bleed like wounded men. → found in the shutdown report
- Adam lost as much as the stopped clock when he fell asleep. → found in the logging company personnel files
- There's strength in numbers. The Herman family needs to be together to light the way. → found on the cigarette case
- All the fires he lit to keep them away. → found in the logging company personnel files
- One week before the woodland was founded. → found in the beanie
- 8 (bleeding trees)
- 3 (time the clocks stopped)
- 5 (number of members in the Herman family)
- 4 (number of fires McCrue started in the mill)
- 2 (one week before the 9th)
Letter from Anthony
- According to Anthony, the lumber mill hasn't existed for over 10 years, yet just as with other impossible events, it exists once again.
Logging Company Personnel Files
- Henry's last name was Kent...
- Very strange things going on, indeed.
- All the clocks stopped at 3 when the woodchipper incident occurred.
- McCrue started 4 fires in the building.
Rosemary's Journal Pages
- Every time Rosemary gets close to Carver's campfire, it disappears.
- There are a bunch of "Things" running around the forest. They seem to fear light.
- Rosemary needs a 5-digit code to unlock the breaker door to shed some light on the situation.
- The inspector found 7 children's' handprints on the woodchipper that led to James Berman's death.
- He found more children's' handprints in the break room, foreman's office, two bathrooms, and the ceiling directly above the secretary's desk.
- On the final page, eight "bleeding" trees are mentioned.
- This is the first number of the breaker code.
- These are messages from Carver to Rosemary.
- Once deciphered, they read:
- "YOU PRETEND TO BE SO STRONG, BUT I SEE YOU TREMBLE WHEN YOU THINK YOU'RE ALONE."
- "YOU WILL NOT WIN. SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO EVER WINS IN THE WOODS."
- "THERE IS NOBODY LEFT FOR YOU."
- "IT'S TIME TO LET GO."
- "NOBODY AND NOTHING."
- "WELCOME HOME."
- Wow, Anthony was not kidding. The site is effed up.
- It is very hard to see, but there is writing in the midst of the "jumbled" posts.
- Same as Henry's code, some of it is simply a matter of unscrambling the words.
- It looks like after a while, Rosemary was able to get on here and make a few posts.
- Once deciphered, the messages read:
- "WE CANNOT LEAVE WE CANNOT DIE WE CAN ONLY DO WHAT SHE TELLS US"
- "PLEASE HELP" x13
- "NOTHING COMES IN NOTHING GOES OUT NO SUN NO SERVICE NO SALVATION JUST STATIC AND SADNESS WHERE IS THE SUN WHERE ARE THE CHILDREN WHERE AM I WHO AM I WHAT AM I"
- "THE MAP WAS RIGHT AND THE PATH WAS SURE BUT THE LAND IS WRONG WRONG WRONG"
- "FINALLY HAVE A CONNECTION THE HOTSPOT I BOUGHT IS WORKING BUT I DON'T KNOW FOR HOW LONG. IT'S CONNECTED FOR SECONDS AT A TIME BEFORE BUT NEVER LONG ENOUGH FOR ME TO SEND A POST."
- "IF I DON'T COME BACK, KNOW THAT I WENT OUT FIGHTING."
- "GIVE ALL OF MY BOOKS TO ANTHONY RAPINOE AND EVERYTHING ELSE TO MY SISTER."
What is the breaker room code?