- Damn, very forking creepy!
- Once decoded, Carver's ciphered message reads:
- "FOUR ONE"
- "FOUR TWO"
- "SEVEN FIVE"
- "TWENTY-TWO FIVE"
- "SEVEN THREE"
- "TWENTY-THREE FOUR"
- "FOURTEEN THREE"
- "EIGHT SIX"
- "EIGHT FIVE"
- "EIGHT ONE"
- "FIVE SEVEN"
- This is a book cipher to be used with the folklore booklet.
- This diagram completes the diagram in the top-right corner of Liam's drawing.
- This is what Liam used for his drawing.
- If you wish, you can use it to complete the drawing once you find all elements.
- This is the booklet referenced in Anthony's security report.
- Throughout the booklet, there are 3 invisible diagrams similar to what was on Liam's note.
- Use Carver's book cipher on "The Towering Man" (the towering man is Carver).
- The first number is the line, and the second number is the word in that line.
- Once deciphered, the message reads:
- "YOU'LL HAVE A TASTE OF WHAT YOU WANT HE IS COMING HOME"
Letter from Rosemary
- The search party is back on, and Rosemary and the crew found some new items.
- Rosemary also gives us our new objective: Find out what Carver wants to take from her next.
- It looks like someone is either coming up from under the tree roots or being sucked down into the ground. Complete the grid in the upper-right corner using the diagram on the carving. Note the stick figure in the middle.
- Plug in the six hidden letter diagrams. The letters at the points of the stick figure will spell out who Carver is after.
- Liam finally came to his senses and realized what Carver is up to.
- The last line of Liam's note hints that there are hidden "invisible" messages on the paper.
- Using the blacklight pen reveals numerous messages.
- The hidden messages include:
- "I WANT TO GO HOME. I WANT TO GO HOME. I WANT TO GO HOME. I WANT TO GO HOME. I WANT TO GO HOME. I WANT TO GO HOME."
- "CAN'T RISK BEING FOUND OUT. GOING TO PRETEND LIKE I'M DOODLING AND HOPE THAT YOU FIND MY FOLDER. I'LL MAKE ONE LAST BREAK FOR IT AND THROW THIS AS FAR INTO THE WOODS AS I CAN."
- "SIX WILL SHOW WHAT HE WANTS, IF YOU KNOW HOW TO LINE IT ALL UP."
- "IF ANYONE FINDS THIS, CARVER WANTS ME TO DO SOMETHING HORRIBLE AND I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN RESIST. PLEASE STOP US."
School Disciplinary Note
- Liam got school probation for getting into a fight after school one day.
- I wonder why a letter was sent with the student instead of the parent(s) called directly...
- Using the blacklight pen will reveal another letter diagram and a hidden message from Liam.
- "IT WASN'T MY FAULT. I SAW HIS FACE AND JUST SAW RED. I COULDN'T STOP HITTING HIM."
- This is what Liam used to hide things from Carver and tossed into the woods on his final attempt to escape.
- Behind the left flap, there is a letter diagram written in regular pen ink.
Search Party Report
- Time works very differently in the woods.
- It sometimes moves slower and sometimes faster than real time.
- Poor, poor Anthony Rapinoe.
What is Carver after now?