- This can be found inside Liam's pencil case.
- It is the being from Liam's journal drawing in Episode 1.
- It has strange symbols carved into the torso.
- The symbols translate to "LIAM".
- This report accounts for some hopeful museum visitors seeing Liam reading a book on the other side of the front door.
- Why didn't Anthony place any signage if he was closing 2 hours early?
- This is the note Carver left Liam from his father.
- The coded messages in this letter are pigpen.
- Once decoded, they read:
- "I FELT IN MY GUT THAT THIS WAS THE SAME ONE."
- "ROSEMARY ASKED ME TO GET DINNER WITH HER AT THE SILVER MOON THE VERY NEXT DAY."
- "DEATH DOESN'T ALWAYS MEAN FINALITY, NOT WHEN LOVE REMAINS."
- "PULL TO THE FOREST"
- "WAS I EVEN GOING OUT THERE OF MY OWN FREE WILL AT ALL?"
- "IF I EVEN VISIT THE HOLLOW AGAIN, I'M NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO COME BACK."
- So Hudson had come to the realization that he wasn't fully in control when it came to his forest visits, and now his son has fallen to the same fate.
- Using the blacklight pen from Episode 1 also reveals a hidden message from Liam.
- Once deciphered, it reads:
- "DEATH DOESN'T ALWAYS MEAN FINALITY."
- So, Liam actually believes he will find some form of his father in the forest...
Historical Society Security Reports
- Once deciphered, the carved message Anthony found reads:
- The person Anthony saw in the attic was taller than Liam; it was 6' 2" whereas Liam is only 5' 8".
- The figure had placed a "Blair Witch" doll in the storage cabinet, which usually precipitates a disappearance or death.
- Hmm, will we find out that Anthony is dead in a future episode, or was this just to indicate that Liam would go missing?
Letter from Rosemary
- Rosemary has found new "evidence", but the local sheriff still refused to take the lead.
- It is up to us to find out who Liam was in contact with before his disappearance.
- We have a new code to crack...
- Once decoded, the ciphered messages read:
- "I'M NOT VERY TALKATIVE."
- "CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?"
- "COME ON. TRY A LITTLE HARDER. I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT."
- "LIKE THIS?"
- "YES, THAT'S IT. VERY CLEVER. YOUR FATHER MUST HAVE BEEN VERY PROUD."
- "NOT A WITCH, NOT A HUMAN, NOT A FRIEND, NOT A FOE, NOT ALIVE, NOT DEAD."
- "NO. ALTHOUGH, I HEAR HER, SOMETIMES. I FEEL THE COMPULSIONS SHE SEEDS INTO MY HEART. CAN'T YOU?"
- "SHE APPEARS IN MANY DIFFERENT WAYS."
- "WHAT'S YOUR NAME, ANYWAY?"
- "YOU CAN CALL ME CARVER."
- "DO YOU LIKE MY GIFT? I FOUND IT FOR YOU IN A VERY OLD HOLLOW."
- "I HAVE MY WAYS."
- "THINGS AND, OCCASIONALLY, PEOPLE."
- "IF HE WAS, I COULD HELP YOU FIND HIM. I CAN'T STAND TO SEE A FAMILY TORN APART."
- "LIVING AND DEAD AND SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN."
- "TOMORROW NIGHT."
Liam's Pencil Case
- This is a regular pencil case from "South Woodland Academy". It holds a carved figure inside.
- Using the blacklight pen from Episode 1 reveals quite a few hidden messages.
- Once deciphered, the messages read:
- "YOU KNOW SHE IS."
- "WHERE TO? THE WOODS?"
- "YOU SHOULD."
- "MADE OF WOOD FROM THE FOREST. SUPERNATURAL PROPERTIES?"
- "'WE?' COULDN'T EVEN MENTION DAD? YOU DIDN'T RENOVATE ANYTHING."
- "I WISH I DIDN'T HAVE TO. SHE IS WHO CAN HELP ME."